Reviews for Lust
k12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
My favorite story so far.
Imperatrix-PDX chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
Oh my God, best Crawford/Aya EVER. You update NOW!
Princess Sin chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
bradly should have went to the motel. he could have done more. i just love a good bradly/aya story and yours by far are the best.

i can't wait until the next update to see what sort of torture aya puts bradly through next.
Shadow Sun chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
Beautiful and wonderful fic. I love this couple.
lelann37 chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
omg,love it! crawford obsessing and oh wow, aya is just so fun.
gonyos chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Oh my gosh, Aya scored a Crawford _

It's great, especially the teasing between them and how Aya gets physical. I Love it _
TarotCard87 chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
You updated! Been too long! Great chapter, worth the wait. Though my mind exploded about the point where Aya licked the foam from Crawford's lips, so I'm just gonna go pick up the pieces now...
Luna-Lunak chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
I can't imagine that I missed such a story about Aya and Crawford! How did I do it? It's just freaking freaking! I hope we will see next chapter soon.
fairywm chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
funny... and twisted... can't wait for the next chapter.
kitty chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
muahahahaha you must update this!
artemis347 chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
i love it! this is so good! they are one SEXY couple! please update! i really want to see what happens! Go CRAWFIE! p.s. aya is so askiing to be fucked SO asking for it...
talietim69 chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
I'm so glad to see Chapter 8. I really like this story and dreaded the thought that you'd given up on it. I enjoy reading Crawford/Ran fiction but must admit to favouring any pairing that has Aya/Ran as uke. But LUST is unusual because Crawford is portrayed as the nervous wreck while Ran is so cool but it's your writing talent that makes the whole story so hilariously charming. Please continue and soon too.
tima2002 chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Pretty chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
LOVE XD
Emma chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Oh my Lord! *giggles madly and runs about happily* I love it. The talk of lunch, the fact crawford is in love and Aya is going with it.