Reviews for Crack of a Whip
reshigirl chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
TELL US WHO THE WHIP IS?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS BUT...PLEASE
Bluewolfdemon12 chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
Hey make a new chapter I'm getting tried of reading the same thing. make new chapters!
the gaurdian chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
wow this is getting good please update soon
angel chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
I can't wait till you update
prince chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
please update soon i want to know who the whip is
Mat49324 chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Great chapter. Does this mean Brittney is the Whip? I sure hope not. You gotta update soon goddamnit! Get it now! Get it now! GET IT NOW! Sorry, can't wait until the next chapter comes up.

Sokai chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Swet...TOTALY...diggin it, I'm diggin it so far. And I would definitely read more right now...IF I had the time and wasn't about to head out to work for O.T. Ah well! If it's slow, I'll use my laptop over there and read some more. HeHe *Waves*
Blue Flamed Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
I want to know what happens next! Please finish!
SonicLover chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Wow. This is a long story. I'm not used to stories this long.

What?

Cherry-Lime Dr, uh, Nightmare was 2 chapters longer than this?

Well, never mind that.
Mat49324 chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Does this mean that Brittney is the Whip? This chapter was good by the way. But it did give me an inside feeling that Brittney was behind this. I sure hope that she's not. Maybe it's just me or just something I ate last night. I don't know. Anyway, please update soon. I'm looking forward to that date in the next chapter. I wonder what Sam's gonna do once she gets together with Scott. Hopefully it's a sneaky getaway like old times. I'm hoping you give me your suggestion for my next fanfic on season 2 episodes. By the way, thanks for reviewing my "Where are Clover and Brittney?" story. Really appreciate it. Hopefully you'll check out some of my other stories. Did you think of including at least a minute of swimming at the spies' villa at the end of the mission? I'm not really counting on it, I'm just a little curious. Anyway, update soon, and let me know.

CSOmega chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
_ ARE THEY THAT BLIND TO THE TRUTH! x_x BLIND! x_x Well Clover has an excuse, but the others...
Mat49324 chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
I enjoyed this chapter. Boy I can't wait to see the next one with Brittney in it. Update a.s.a.p.

-Mathew

p.s. Review some of my other recent stories. Just for me to get your own opinion. Thanks if you'll do. Check out my most recent story.
CSOmega chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
YAY! _
CSOmega chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
How can You know who tie up _? YOU CONFUSE ME! [tackle] Good chapter though. [snicker] Phantom of Nature.
mdizzle999872 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
okay regarding your review. first off, the readers send things to try to destroy me and my studio so it's not my fault. second of all, people seem to like it when i torture Mandy so i'm going to keep on doing that because they have you out voted. and i didn't know the spies chased after you too. but you see the difference between my chases and yours is that i dedicated an entire fic to it, it was called "Got to catch me first". so if you want to see me being chased by spies i suggest you read that one. i'm sorry that Robin was OOC but it had to be done. and i'm going to keep script format. things are just easier that way.