Reviews for To Live would be an Awfully Big Adventure
X Shari Vampire X chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
UPDATE! im a BIG fan of this story since...u first wrote it, but i changed my pen name and got a new account. so, umm...update? (even tho this is a bit a little late.)
FinalSerenity chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
OH, how cute! I can't wait to see what happens! One of my fav. stories is Peter Pan EXCEPT how Wendy leaves! YOU are a good writer and I can't wait till they meet again! UPdate soon!
irshorty3 chapter 10 . 6/18/2005
ive said it many times but once more wont hurt...i love your stories. you truly have a gift for capturing romance and emotion. very few people can get the characters' feelings to jump off the page and seep down into the readers' sould...but there you go making my heart fly off to neverland with wendy...i just hope peter takes her back...
polkacriss chapter 9 . 2/4/2005
great
Bullet2tm chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
hey, kool ending I reckon. U know how u were looking for the original book: "peter pan" by J.M Barrie? Well, Christine has it...anyway...happy writing,

Yuffie Paine - YRP 4eva - Artemis Rocks!
xkuroxshinobix chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
great story! kinda short tho.. well hopeya get the sequel in fast!
nichole-sumpter chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
aw i luv it plz plz plz hurry with the sequal -_-
Elirrina chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
Fun!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
*starts crying* I hate seeing a story end. But this was beautiful. I'm glad you are making a sequel. _
awww chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
aww!
xkuroxshinobix chapter 9 . 1/19/2005
keep updating! dis was long enuf! hurry up and rite more plez!
fell4adeadguy chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
er- okay... Wendy my be a bit free with her affection, but I like to think she's simply misguided.
Shining Star of Valinor chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
VERY VERY VERy good chapter...but i am a little confuzzled on the whole James thingy but i'm sure your next chapter will explain it. Post your next chapter SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

~Shining Star of Valinor~
Reshima Skynight chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
Quite sad... and depressing. But I'm sure you'll think of a way to lighten this up a bit! Good job.
chazza chapter 8 . 1/16/2005