Reviews for The Day Ran Found Out
what episode is this?
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
You're right about that mark, tat was a clever one. I'm wondering if I'm the only one who thinks Conan may have trouble seeing without his glasses because his eyes would have gotten used to it. However i's probably invalid due to the fact Conan's glasses aren't real ones.
euroteres chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Ahahhahahaha
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
XD That was good!
SHOOTING STARS chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
NICE JOB KID
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Glasses won't make red marks on ones nose...
Nina chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it mooooooooooaaaarrrrrr! 3
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
All I could think about was "Twelve Angry Men", where one of the clues was exactly that - the prints on the nose. And I agree with whoever it was that wrote below that this more realistic than other "Ran finds out" stories.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was such a cute little one-shot! Are you still writing for Detective Conan? You should do a whole series of Ran-finds-out one-shots-seriously, the girl has her doubts, but she always gets conned out of believing in her own deductions that Conan IS Shinichi. Poor Ran, but lucky for Shinichi that she hasn't learned the truth yet!
No Identity chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ayeyeyey! Cute cute! X33 yep that was right Ran! I've been wearing glasses like 5 months ago..ALWAYS wear it (well not in bathing or sleep)and there was a pattern at the top nose between the eyes!
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
:D I love the fics when Ran figures it out, I really, really truly do. Dang it, she's so stink'in cool! :D Don't worry Shinichi, she'll forgive you!
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
3 lol cute
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hah, NICE! I like it when Ran is the smart one, and that li'l one-shot was really cute. :3
neonquincy1217 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
aieee! so sweet!

It surprised me that Ran didn't get mad at him :D
bubblyangel101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010