Reviews for Kiss Me
xFlipJamsx chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
Please update
CassandraSorato chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
I haven't read all yet but I kind of like this. I know you haven't updated in a really long time but I hope you do. Reading Sorato or Tai's in the way sometimes with some Digibattles fanfics has become of my habbit after reading yours and 2 other amazing writers. Hope you come back to update for this fanfic more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
sorry but I'm taiora
Anonymus chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
I really wish you would continue this fic, i absolutely love it!
Syaranexx chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Oh... My... God... Roasted... BIYOMON! THAT IS JUST SICK AND CRUEL!

I feel like i wanna cry... All the Digidestined died excpt for Matt, Sora is in danger, OH HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD!

I love your story by the way i hope it gets better when i read the next chapter.. but PLEASE! Don't let there be a Gabumon or Agumon head got cutt off and hang them on a fire plaice or a mad eating Palmon plant or a big bad Gatomon or anything that gives me shivers down my spine! D'X
megan chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
plz put in the next chapter it been 5 years or more and i wanna knw hhowit end cuz it great..]
Laura-010 chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
this story is really good. I hope you carry on with it.

Maybe matt could start to get his memories back really slowly but he thinks that Sora and the digi-destined have planted them in his mind ?

i would love for you to carry on this fic. I hope to see a new hapter soon
Xio chapter 18 . 12/9/2007
AW. please, please, please, please, update!

I'll give u cookies...

Can't wait till i see dat next chapter.

Till, then, peace!

Love,

Xio
AnimePinkCess chapter 18 . 11/16/2007
I Cant Believe It! Why Dont You Updated! this is so sad:( please continuee! Im not Kidding 4 years waiting for you to updated( please Continue
Karush chapter 18 . 11/16/2006
hi...your story is great!

it freaks me out sometimes but its wonderful!

I can't wait for another update!

Karush
Odat chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
..Wow! This was sych a happy little fanfiction...and now its...most disturbing! haha, I really like it! It took me a while to figure out the whole time things, but I got it! YAY! Matt had better come to his senses soon!
Soramon chapter 18 . 5/18/2005
NO! NO! NO! NO! I can't believe that Matt changed! Doesn't he know that he loves Sora! He just can't kill her! I think that someone that YAMATO is thinking about it his REAL brother T.K. I was crying my eyes out from the time that Sora and Matt fought to now. HOW COULD YOU MATT! HOW DARE YOU LET THAT BASTARD CHANGE YOU FROM A SWEET AND LOVING GUY! WHY MATT! WHY! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SORA LOVES YOU! NOW SHE HATE THE NEW YOU! THIS IS SO WRONG! IT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THIS! MATT AND SORA ARE AN COUPLE! ONE PERSON! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! NO! So update VERY soon, please. How is T.K doing anyway? He just found out that Matt's back and that he's working for the DAMN DEMON KING. Update soon.
k.BlackNightingale chapter 18 . 1/14/2005
300th reviewer yay! Please do continue this fic...it really is very good
Hula Hoop chapter 18 . 1/1/2005
Deliciously creepy.
emotionlessangel37 chapter 18 . 10/24/2004
hello.. hehe.. i reviewed over a half a year ago ( i was jll0713) and.. you have literally not updated in over a year! are you ok? did you die? i have read this about 5 times so far... it is seriously good! all i got to say is HURRY!