Reviews for One Million Dollar Woman
digi-gal-rox chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
interesting story. personally, i'd find it better if you expanded on the chapters and added more to it. i liked how u ended the story though. but other then adding more, i still found this story good.
Pati101 chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
please update soon i want to know what happens next
starmoon88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
yo man, you really put a lot of effort into not getting sued. all i do is put a that I don't own CCS. Are you into law or media or something like that?
xNaminator chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
No comm3nt...JK this is such a gr3at story! I would n3v3r hav3 thought it was all a prank!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a cute and funny story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
kawaiiseeker987 chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
hey tol! dat was kool! update pls! nice story nga pala!
kik-ting chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
hm..i don't exactly know what happened...but okay. i think you should of made syaoran's "task" a little harder. i still don't exactly understand your story, but at least you finished it. i was really surprised how you looked up your ccs owners and distributers. i think your the first writer i've seen that cared so much. heheh. well it's good though. ) cya around/
Pinaygrrl chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
aw sad...CONTINUE!
SakuraLover chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
Finally! An update! That was so sweet! No! Don't you even dare thinking about leaving there, go on! Okay, I'll be waiting for that update soon! Ja Ne.
czakali chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
so cute...kawaii! update sooN! kinda fast though...
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 9 . 2/17/2005
Whoa... what did Syaoran do? *shakes head* How could someone be that cruel? ...then again...this is Syaoran we're talking bout...so 4get i said anything...
my light chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i did not read your story as i'm under 15 and i'm not very comfortable with some if these things but i'm very glad that you put up the warning. i just wanted to let you know that i really appreciate the note. so i just wanted to say thank you
krn5rul3 chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
heyy continue

great story

wonder wat happens next
Rinoa Leonheartilly chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
Somehow I thought that old woman was lying. That Annie, that i didn't expect. . Update!
Voshira chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
eto... its a really nice story & update soon but can you please PLEASE dont type the full disclaimer for goodness sake but you can just ignore my flame... Update soon! and i cant update my story coz its been locked (DAMN CURSED) and it was DELETED (sobs)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »