Reviews for If Only In My Dreams
ruckfules chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Hey i am not real big on the Edge/Lita things but i love this story and wish it had been finished.
CenasNakedInMyBedWithMe chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Aww, now that's just what I needed to brighten my holiday. Amy is one lucky girl. And I have to admit you make it so hard to hate Adma/Edge in any aspect. I wonder if he's that sweet in real life? ;)

Great chapter Tink!

Happy Holidays!
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
O Adam is so romantic!
Ley Elizabeth chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Cute Chapter! Please update! )

Haley
ShadowCree chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
It was great.
like damn chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Please Update!
Shawn Chase chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
WOW! I really didn't think they would ever right a segment about a christmas behind-the-scenes wwe story, and even thought it's fake, this one kiccked ass! Cant wait for new chapter.

Sincerely,

Shawn Chase

P.S. Keep making fun

of trish and

keep up the good story line.
Haley chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
This fic is wicked!

Update soon plz!
aregano09 chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
Aww, this story is so cute. I love it!
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this chapter!

Carolyn

Australia
legend thriller chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
awesome chapter, yet again. cant wait to see who amy's secret santa is.
ExistInspire chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Tinky Lou who? HAHA good to hear that you and Trish are one and the same this christmas. I read that chapter and the last line was sweet. It was nice to see Adam so happy with his present, and now Amy. Keep it up and thank you very much for taking the time to review my story. It makes me all happy, much like Trish in your story, LOL Take it easy princess.

Lissa
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
o the plan is working after all;) I know Adam will love the gift Amy got him while Amy got her gift from Adam;) Wonder what the rest of the gals and guys got one another for X-Mas?More soon!
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this chapter!

Carolyn

Australia
Losing Grip chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
So good, I luv it. Update soon please!