Reviews for When the Time Comes
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
wow, this was a really good story, i am adding it to my favorite stories list and i am adding Redemption too!
HeyMissKay chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Haha, okay, I was searching online for SVU Elliot/Olivia stories the other night, and I came upon this. I read the entire story in one sitting of like 2 hours, haha. This story was amazing. I'm a writer myself, and the details were amazing, seriously. I could picture everything in my head completely, and it was sort of like watching one huge long Law and Order: SVU episode. I usually don't read fanfictions, because they're usually so unbelieveable and unreal, but this one was right on target. I enjoyed it a lot, and I could picture pretty much everything happening in this story. I mean, of course there were a few parts where I was like, "Elliot would never say that..." or "Olivia wouldn't say that..." but every story has that, you know? Overall, this was a very good story, and thank you very much for having it because I throughly enjoyed reading it, and I'll be sure to read your other E/O stories too! Thank you!
pinkydog123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
this is good! _
cathectic chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Okay, I know you wrote this like three years ago, but I am just reading it now, and just wanted to tell you how much I liked it!
Meaghanisms chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
good story
onetreefan chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
this was so good! i absolutely loved it!

onetreefan
endlessjoy chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
I really think the man who hired Larry is Olivia's dad... I really do. Oh well. Great story! I'm off to read the sequel.
Ferialyn chapter 8 . 1/13/2006
Hehe, i just have to point out what made me laugh:

"...And Missy Elliot, yes I did rape her..."

I thought it was Missy Young? lol, just a silly error. I'm sure everyone got the message.

- Sage
AglaiaWar chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
Nice! Big huggs! I love it. I really like the way it played out! let me guess? Her Dad is the one who sent larry. Nice.
ashleyapril chapter 10 . 4/28/2005
awesome, awesome. i got the sequel thing mized up. i read the 2nd one 1st, and the 1st one second. but thats ok. it was still great. looking forward to reading the 3rd!
davideonarine chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
i loved this part of the story omg omg omg!
davideonarine chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
that Novak such a fixer uper!

i loved this chapter!