Reviews for An End to All Things
EagleBlaze954 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Good job, Moonlessnight!

Poor Sage though, I would hate to have a nightmare like that. Poor Cye too, I'm not sure which one I should feel more sorry for.

Though I liked on how Sekhemt told Sage that "All things have an end. Every road you take, every choice made...it all eventually leads to one thing...to the end."

Keep up the good work and can't wait for the night update!

EagleBlaze
Robin Gurl chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
WAH! *claps* YAY! I love eet! AH! :) :) *favorites you and your story*
Beth chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was beautiful. It really, really was. Wow, listen to me, I sound like I'm capable of writing only elementary sentences...but still...wow. That paradox of how to life inevitably ends with death but of how, nevertheless, life is immortal is truly touching. It reminds me of something I once read that goes as follows: "For certain is death for the born, and certain is birth for the dead, therefore over the inevitable, thou shouldst not greive." I hope my review gives you some kind of incentive to keep writing. I can see that you have much potential and talent. Your work has a certain poetic feel to it, a certain unique voice. I would leave you my email except I have none. If I get one, I'll just review again and leave it with you in case you want to respond. Once again, beautiful work; my only regret is that it was short. Keep writing, and thanks for that little bit of inspiration.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This was really good. Keep up the good work.
Emarold Heart chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I liked it, though I was a bit confused at points. Other than that it was really good. I just love Cye/Sage fic or Cye torture fics. I hope you put out more stories.. Although I think you should make this one into a few chapters. Anyways I liked the story line and can't wait to read more of your work.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
very very nice. It's been awhile since i had read a Ronin fic that actually had some sort of decent plot behind it. _. Keep up the awesome work.