Reviews for Walk Away From Me
Aladris chapter 3 . 6/4
You are amazing. You write so well, so beautifully. I love this story so much, this chapter especially. Thanks for sharing your work, it brings joy to many readers and aspiring writers of fanfiction. :)
Okkkkk nice one. Too short, but it's quite fulfilling for the chapter. On to the next one then...
Simply put. A great way to kick things off!
sundes2013 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
I read this muitlple of times and it amazes me that this piece was published over 11 years ago. This was really well-written. You really capture Naruto as a adult really well, especially the way he looks now as a hokage ( I found that you wrote that Sakura cut her hair, which is accurate because she did keep her hair short and Sasuke had been in a out of the village, well in and out xp).
In short, excellent job and I would love to read any more fanfics of them as adults,especially with Naruto as a hokage.
NarutoOrange318 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
10 years old story!
Naruto and Sakura both are adults 's idea how NaruSaku will grow and how they will confess their feelings.
6,5/10
Rue Nightrose chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Best pairing! You did such a great job at capturing older Naruto's mindset, every word painted the picture perfectly. Wonderfully written.
Pricililica chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Maravilhosamente linda.
silveroaks chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
just one word: perfect.
DoctorCripple chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
First off I would like to say that this must be the 10th time I have read this story over the course of two if not three years.

I am a huge fan of the Naruto series both manga and anime so these side stories help pass the time while I wait for the next release and it is very rare that i ever find an story as good as this or an author as good as you.

It has been so long since I first read this and only moments since I last read it but only now have I gotten the thoughts and words togther to review it, and honestly even so there is not much to say for you have made this story speak for itself.

When I first read it so many years back it was without a doubt my favourite story on this site with it being so descriptive, emotional, heartbreaking and amazingly captivating. Now after such a long time and having reread the story once more I can say that this is still one of the most beautiful fanfictions of any pairing ever written.

I've looked at your profile and it shows you havent been active in 2 years, but same the is true for me and I still hope this review gets to you.

I have added you and this story to my favourites in hope that I will see more form you again one day.

And if not I am just glad that I have finally given you the review you deserve.

With much Respect,

ForgivenKazuma
Nature11 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
one of the best narusaku ever read. You are completely able to define the emotions and nature of the scenes. Please write more.

And for well being i give u first ever written review...
happy everyday life chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
The second last line was fucking hot!
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh my. It was only the first chapter and it already tears my heart. The way you describe the scenes were beautiful. The nature itself was explaining Naruto's inner turmoil and it added to the bittersweet feeling. good work!
Love4eternity1016 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
This whole fic was too adorable! Very well-written, heart-warming, and just a joy to read! Very well done! (
luvtoshi chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I was re-reading this story the 3rd time (I've had it in my favorite list very soon after I created my account), only to realise that I never reviewed it! What an insult to such a masterpiece, lol. So, here goes my review:

This is a fabulous, excellently written story, which gives me goosebumps everytimes I read it. Wonderful work!
JAZZ chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
I loved this story, I have read it several times.