Reviews for Where Do Smeets Come From?
rafeeahabdulaziz chapter 14 . 7/23
Future kids
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Starfish. Hehehehehehehehehe.
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Poor, poor Kile.
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
I loved this chapter. I really Kile by the way and the caf. scene was hilarious. I couldn't stop chuckling the entire time (dueling chickens XD heheh) or when Ms. Bitters came in with the turkey on her head.
storyholder chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
Out of everyone on that show, Keef scares me the most. I want to be his friend though... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KEEF BE MY FRIEND TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T_T
zimlover1 chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
did you hit your head and come up with this idea for a zadr chapter? because this is just weird, but in a good way :0 In other words... I THINK THIS WAS A PRETTY INTERESTING CHAPTER! ;)
invisibilitea chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
That escalated quickly.
littlebirdy chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
died might be exaggerated... he fainted and hit his gargantuan head on the corner of an inconveniently placed coffee table, knocking him out for a month~ -U-
littlebirdy chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
*uncontrollable snickering shakes the Earth* X'D QUQ TTUTT
littlebirdy chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
and let the anal probing begin!~ X3
littlebirdy chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
omfg ! *dies laughing once more, this is a normal thing people, I respawn quicker than a deadpool on steroids* but did anyone else catch that sexual innuendo of... *snicker* meats?
littlebirdy chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
*makes aw so cute noises once more*
littlebirdy chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I don't know whether Dib would find the prospect of a foot massage from Zim flattering or appalling. XD
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
*rephrases that little input there* I'm not quivering, I'm shaking like I'm having a seizure right now XD this is really good so far! X3
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 6/18/2015