Reviews for Bleed For Me
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2005
Very good story. Can't wait for the next update
Jaded-Shrew chapter 7 . 4/14/2005
hey dude! i almost gave up hope that you would update this! it was a great chapter though - poor Faye though...i hope she kicks the dumb ass's ass...or at least finds another guy to turn him several shades of green *winks and smiles* update soon dude!
lady chichi 1 chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
Hey it's good to see you are back to writing again. And you are not worrying about those so called flamers. I don't think they have the organs to flame you again.

This chapter was deep. It was funny how spike was acting drunk. It was so sad how he hurt faye after how bad she was lusting over him, but she got turned down. (sigh)

Oh before I forget to ask, are you going to put 'The affair' back on the site since the rules have been changed, hope you do I miss that fic.

Wont hold your time, go hurry and update you know I am a sucker for romance. Cant wait to see. See you then.

Lady Chichi
The-Infamous-Bounty-Hunter chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
o poor faye-faye! That was like totally deep, and i thought it was kinda funny when jet beat up spike...neways, so r katrina and faye fighting over spike, or is katrina in love with jet? i'll know if you update soon!
ni9htdreame12 chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
:( poor faye... gotta deal and be in love with an idiot. love the update.
BunnyBreath chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
whoaa you gotta update fasterr! I loved the chapter] .. eek I cant believe Spike did that! he never struck me as a drunk attacker guy lol . but it was oddly fitting, don't you think? Awh poor Faye. who's the lemon gonna be on next chapter? Great wurk -BB
yuru chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
you write really good! I'm enjoying this fic!
Polka-dotz-alot chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
hey..i'm so sorry to hear that you've gotten flamed!i have no idea how you feel cause i've never been flamed..thank god. but I'll let you lean on my shuolder!anyways..i think your writing is great.

To whom ever said bad stuff about you:

MAY YOU ROT IN THE FIREY DEPTHS OF HELL!

...ahem..

thank you and have a nice vacation.
djk1982 chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
Thinking of scrapping this fic? Why on earth would you do that? Its such a great piece of work! You seem to have caught the daily drama that is the lives of the Bebop crew so perfectly. I do haev to admit, recieving a good flame can certainly but a damper on you're day. I've had my share. They just don't appreciate how much you actually put into each fic. Its not just words, its thoughts, and feelings, alot harder than it seems. But you have done a marvelous job, so keep it up, please.
lady chichi 1 chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Damn I wish I could find them damn flamers I would give em a good ass whooping! Besides they don’t know what their taking about any dumb ass could have saw it was slightly a AU. KL don’t sweat your self because your way better then that, screw those monkeys. They shouldn’t have read it then. I want to flame back but that would put me in a lower place then them. So take your SMALL vacation and finish writing don’t let them monkey balls stop you from doing what you like to do, if you do I’m literally gonna take my own advice!

I could go on about this with my big mouth and yes I do talk a lot of #$% but I do back it up. So I hope their reading this and get a life.

anyway KL hope you had a good Valentine, I'll talk to you later when you do update or maybe before that. peace out girl!

forever and ever your faithful reviewer,

~lady chichi~

P.s to the flamers: Piss on you!
Your neighbor chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Man stupid flamers... Well have fum on your vacation. Don't worry! They're fun! I go on them lots during fics! HAHA
Your neighborhood prevert chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
This is great.. Faye gets a girl freinsd... Are the lemons gonna be between them? HAHAHGosh I forgot on how behind on this fic I was! Well on to chapter 6!
Chingoo chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
KAT REVENGED FAYE WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT! SHE TOOK THE SWORDFISH! BRILLIANT! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ MY REVIEW BY NOW, AND SHE STILL GOT REVENGE, WITH THE CREDIT CARD AND EVERYTHING! You're retiring? Serious? That kind of bums me, but are you still going to be a reviewer at least? It'd be cool to know you're still active on Faye wins, doesn't she? Hold on I'm about to be random. Do you know my cousin Grace? 'Cuz she was telling me about an author named Kendra Luehr the other day. I just remembered. If you know her she told me she hadn't reviewed because my stupid aunt is giving her a hard time about stupid school because she's a control freak and gave away her computer. Anyway my reviews are her reviews. She's not going to like that you're retiring though...My family's a bit queer, but Grace is the only normal one in it so...
Chingoo chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
Lol, that's hilarious. I can't believe it's true. Wish that happened to my aunt...oops...Well we can't all get along, can we? Sings "Why Can't We Be Friends." Aheh, I haven't looked at the reviews yet, but I have a pretty good idea who's going to win. Oh and I think Faye should get Spike back for what he said in the first chapter. That'd be funny.
Chingoo chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Is Spike an ass or what? He got on my nerves...It doesn't matter thought 'cuz he's supposed to. Good job actually. It WAS funny when he said "she pretty, me jealous" though. But I'm going for Kat in this story. Not because I don't like Faye, because I DO, but because Spike and Faye ALWAYS get together, although I never tire of them, it's just exciting. The possiblities...Heh, I like the way you explained about her...ahem...assets. Creative I think. Good job Kendra! Do you happen to watch Degrassi. The girl named Kendra likes anime too. Coincidence? I think not.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »