Reviews for Bleed For Me
lalalaaa chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
WOW! AWESOME! I'm shaking, I love it so much!
Rachel2 chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Oh! Good chapter! _ Update soon! I'm changing my e-mail to: "KimiWaPet2150 " by the way. ' Sorry. Should have written this in an e-mail...::sighs:: SPIKE/FAYE-NESS!
Polka-dotz-alot chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
So I didn't review previous chapter..-.-..well anywaysI'm glad you added Gren!he's one my fav. characters..are you like making this just like the episodes?..Cuse this sounded familiar.
Starzki chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
I like that you've changed the story enought that I'm still not sure what to expect.

And I WILL get excited about the female bonding all I want. So there.

Interesting ending to this little episode. I guess we'll have to wait to find out who killed her parents.
DeathIsOnlyTheBeginin chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
OMG KENDRA...PLEASE I'M BEGGING kat/spike...omg i would die...just...die...ah!...anyways yeah...just thought i'd review your awesome story...but now i have to go and finish chapter 12 of Fireworks...hope to hear from you soon!
BunnyBreath chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
wow i cant believe you are actually retiring! You dont undertsand how much I love your stories '[

You can't! Hehe, anywho. Long chapter WOOT WOOT! dude you HAVE to update faster because like, who is it that Spikey likes! You have to tell mee! Love it.. update asap -BB
suriru chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Yes..I pretty have nothing much else to say on here since I already reviewed.. but update fast xD

Faye... ;_; she better get the goods, lol.
Lady Chi-Chi chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
You sure know how mix and create any kind of epidsode, I didn't see this coming but

that's no suprise, Katerina has had rough life it kind of makes me feel sorry for her.
Amber chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
i was surprised at first from your twist of story line but have come embrace as it continued.

all i have to say is bravo! you keep on astonishing me every time a chapter is published.

in expectation for another one of your oh so well written chapters.

The Freaky Humor chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
o what happens next? Can't wait!
The Freaky Humor chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
we! I liked that chapter! Look! I'm reading! lol! on to chapter 2
Eidola chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
hey! great story! and thanx for reviewing! i like this story! and the other four stories of yours that i've read! especially through his eyes! )
lalalaaa chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
Ha! This fic is SO freaking cool! MORE MORE MORE!
Jaded-Shrew chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
NO! my Gren! MY Gren! lol, sorry, had to get that out of my system. anyway, this was a good chapter dude - can't want for the next one!
Starzki chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
Wow, I've been trying to leave a review all day. Anyway, great chapter here, Kendra. And I see I got my ass-kicking Kat (quite literally). I can't wait to see how this turns out.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »