Reviews for Bleed For Me
lady chichi 1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Whoa, this is different, but still good even though you're kind of scaring me with a different couple. You got me spoild on FxS *sigh* but i'm still reading.

Im still pushing on spike and faye 'dont forget it'. Please update soon.

Starzki chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
*snicker* One line sure looked familiar. :) Well, my vote is for Kat to hook up with Jet. They seem to share the classical, traditional appreciation of love and relationships. Spike and Faye have more "modern" sensibilities.

It looks like this fic could go a lot of different ways. It will be interesting to see where it ends up.

And on another note, you write dialogue for Ed SO WELL. She is so hard to write for, but you did a fantastic job. Yay you. And blame Ed for the reason its taken me so long to update, myself.
Golden Jezebel chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow...that's really all I can say. The way you described Katerina was so breath-takingly amazing. You made me feel as if I knew her and what she was thinking, which is no easy task for a writer. Even though I LOVE Faye/Spike pairings to death, I have to say that I'd like this to be a Spike/Katerina. Continue as soon as humanly possible, please.
lalalaaa chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Omigosh, WOW, I LOVE it! No shit, I seriously do! Katerina's awesome! My vote's for her and Spike to hook up, please! I mean, I love Faye to death, but it's over-done! Step aside, Faye-Faye, & make room for Kat! D
Simplicity 095 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw, poor Katerina and I could just see Faye's face when she meets Katerina. Jealousy will certainly come into play. hehe.
Fox Xanatos chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
A very nice story so far indeed. I like the way its going and I urge you to continue this story. I truly believe that this is going to be an exciting story that will definaltey bring some very interesting and exciting scenes as well as alot of tension and suspense. All in all I beg that you up-date in a timely fashion so that I don't lose all my sanity in the process.

Fox Xanatos