Reviews for Pink Cotton Candy Wishes
fireworkmage chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
ya know...naraku is kraz...period point lanc...that and has major promblems...anyway im reading ur other story adn i hope dis will entertain me too ...good luck...
Preciously special chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
What happened to the rest of the dtory? c'mon! update plz.
drake220 chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
i can almost hear the 'dum dum dum DUM' at the end of this chapter! hahaha!

update soon!
cherryblosomz chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
awesome writing

teehee; can't wait for more
wh00t chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
yay
Bronte chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
exquisite) I love the indepth character descriptions, this chapter is no less than the start of a gripping tale...yes I'd really like to know what she's a-wishing for!
ohyesiseeyou chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
T_T

I don't really know what else to say, but that this made me incredibly... sad. I really can't wait to see what exactly she wishes for. Great job for a prologue
anna-7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
one word sad.

keep going its good but sad
drake220 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
interesting...i can't say i loved it- that's always a word for more fluffy fics, fics that are more shallow then this was. this fic made me think. that's a much better description. i enjoyed it in the way you enjoy a good lecture or an intellectual book. see the difference? i can say that my favorite part was definitly the miroku vignette- a deep and personal look at the shallowest man in the series. kudos. the ending was a bit off kilter simply because it said nothing straight out. but i liked that. good job
BAFling chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This is so heartbraking. They're all dead. This is a great chapter, and I wonder what she's going to do. T-T You're too good at making me cry! Oh, I reviewed first. Yahoo! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Beautifuly written, as usual.