Reviews for Wishes, Dreams, and Botan
imbored9397 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
This is a very good fic. Your a great author. I'm surprised by how in character everybody is. And all of Hiei's lines just had me laughing out loud.
Carapheonix chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
ah! My request was for you to make a Kurbot fic where Botan actually fights in it using the powers that death is supposed to have. _ Oh, and it'd be cool if you included Kurama getting jealous.
Smexy Kitten chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
this was a very interesting and creative story... i liked it a lot! your plot was well-thought out and the characters weren't really OOC either. this fic kept my attention from beginning to end and i never once got bored. i'm sad to see its over, but all good things have to come to end, lol... i can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Meri Kaisla chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Well, that was fun to read :) nasty, nasty Yota, who doesn't know that capturing Kurama is a no-no. :)
Meri Kaisla chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
Loved Koenma! *huge grin*
Meri Kaisla chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
Nice piece of action here ;)
Meri Kaisla chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hey, didn't notice before that you write YYH fiction too! (Awfully perceptive, aren't I?) Everyone is nicely in character, and I really like the way you write Kurama. :)
misaoshiru chapter 7 . 3/4/2005
Aww, what a sweet ending! Since you finished up "Choshu Chronicles," I figured it was as good a time as any to look at some of your older stuff, and I have been on a bit of a Yuu Yuu Hakusho kick recently, so here I am. 'Twould be rather interesting, I'd say, to write a story about Mariko's apprenticeship as a Spirit Detective, though maybe that's just me. In any case...

Looking forward to your next fic!

Misaoshiru
CWolf2 chapter 7 . 1/17/2005
What a great tale. I enjoyed every chapter!
Small Teeth chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Wow! I can't believe it's over already! Are you going to make another YYH fic? You have a talent for making YYH fics! I loved this chp! I loved the part with Hiei knocking down the door and looking like a surfer. Lol! That would be a sight!
Crystal Koneko chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
Oh now, that was a pretty chapter! Pish-posh, you can't write endings! Great job! .
Eternal Musing chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
OMG! It's finished! I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. I have a deep love-hate relationship with endings.

Cancer sucks. It makes your hair fall out, AND it prevents you from updating fanfics. My hair's just growing back from treatment, and most people think I'm a guy. LOL!

The ending was good, way good. and it was so cute! Are you going to write any more fanfics like this one? I'll definitely be waiting! _

P.S: Inuyasha doll! I want one too! Lol, high on coffee right now.
Small Teeth chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
Very good! Thanx for answering my question! Wow,there sure were a lot of big words in your explanation! Lol!Was that spelled right? Hm...oh well. Update soon!
TopazDragon chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
Love the chapter! I think its okay that you aren't doing a romance, I can let my imagination run wild with it. But I would like to say that You are doing a slight romance thing going on in the story and I think you would be good at trying a romance, but thats just me. I hope you update soon.
CWolf2 chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
That was very smooth how Kurama handled the first part of the investigation.(Science Project). Another great story in the "Pit". Nice work.