Reviews for Universal Roadtrip, Book 1: The Journey Begins
LOL
Flashx11 chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
This looks interesting...
capslock394 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
That was so cool! I can't wait to read the other 7 books to this saga!
Phantom SunsSong chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
(blinks) THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! (goes to read book two)
Phantom SunsSong chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
(laughs hysterically at the mention of John Quincy Adams) As if this wasn't funny enough... You have to include John Adams! (laughs harder) Oh, and for further reference, John Quincy Adams only served on term in office. Pretty much, after the first four years, the People didn't like him much anymore and elected Andrew Jackson. Why I remember this, I have no idea... But this story needs more reviews anyhow, so here it is!
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
I'm going to read your other six books, so expect some reviews! Nice job. I bet the betrayer was Terra. Kind of obvious, but does she have any real role in your series? Anyway, even if this is short it still has a good plot and I'm yearning to know how Jazz even got this stuff.
wally's girlfriend chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
great story! On to the next book!
superdork398 chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
This chapter was pretty good. This book wasn't as good as I had expected. But it was still pretty dang good. See ya in book 2.
superdork398 chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
This chapter was pretty good. I especially liked the parts about Dannys scar shaped like John Quincy Adams in his first term and how Tucker had most of his common sense drained. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
This chapter was so totally awesome! I can't wait to read chapter 5. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
This story keeps getting better and better. I'll bet that by the end of this part of the universal roadtrip the story will be 10x better than The Ed, Edd, n' Eddy movie by my close personal friend Dragon1. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
This chapter was way 2 funny. I laughed, I cried, but mostly I laughed. Oh yeah, I'm just curious. Have you by any chance seen Tom and Jerry the magic ring? Or was the Calcutta milk idea just an extremely convenient coincidence? Anyways, this chapter was great!
superdork398 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Dude! This chapter was so awesome. I love Captain Underpants. I have every Captain Underpants book ever made. Oh well anyways You rock.