Reviews for The Bet
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
How come you have this mania to stop things just when it starts to get interesting?
SpammishRice chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw...that's a great start to a story. I've read all your Ban/Kazuki stories and you're fantastic at writing them-character interactions, dialogue, personalities, plot...it's all quite impressive, made even more so by the fact that you're writing an obscure crack pairing. You're an excellent writer in general, and the only reason why I haven't read your non-Get Backers stories is because I'm not familiar with any of the other fandoms you've covered.

I'm sad to see that they no longer inspire you, judging by the fact that you haven't posted anything for Get Backers or Ban/Kazuki in the last two and a half years. I've loved the Get Backers for a few years, but only very recently explored GB fanfiction and even more recently become a Ban/Kazuki fan (in part because of your stories). It seems I missed the height of the B/K fandom by a few years. :(

I'd beg and plead for you to continue this story, but I realize that if one isn't inspired anymore, it will drastically cut down the quality of the work. So I'll just wait without expectation. :)
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
oMG! if you dont continue this ill be damned!
boozeberry chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
damn, you so totally have to continue writing this. i am very much interested in what akabane has up his sleeve. haha. XD
SKlover chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i love it! plz continue :) But... Kazukis mine! jeje
patty chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
hey! its been a long time please try to update this fic. i really wanted to know what will happen next coz im kinda addict in Ban/Kazuki pair! hope you will as soon as possible...good luck!
Yarnball chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hmn.. Continue please..
Swirly chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
T_T This is such a good start... and you haven't updated for a year? T_T T_T T_T
gabo0 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
OMG!

I want to see the date!

Please, are ou planning to post more.. please, pretty, please.. post more!

(I'm not that desperate, actually *)

Just a little

GaB
patty chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
hello!
mae chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i love your works galing talaga...sana lang mas mabilis kang gumawa kc bitin talaga...
poprika chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Aww! This fic is really good! Update soon, k?
FallinOutFallinIn chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hey.

When will you update? This story got me hanging, you know... You ABSOLUTELY have to continue this.

See yah

UPDATE!
Der Traumer chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
please please please update soon? i love this pairing and the fic seems adorable!
JuuKazu lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i appreciate yourt effort to write a good fic... but this totally sucks! I don't really get the point of the pairing anyway. I know we all have our own opinions but it's definitely a pairing that even the Get Backers creators will never dream of. Nothing personal but please, please think of canon pairings. Thank you.