Reviews for Tilting At Windmills
tentenn91 chapter 7 . 7/27
That was so grat. I love it, thank you.
[tilting at windmills]
My name is top secret chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Just a question, why nanabi that's what they call the seven tails. Done love da sort.
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Lovely story! I loved your writing as well, though I did find one really irritating grammar mistake (your instead of you're), but to be fair, you had some many yours and you'res everywhere that anyone would get confused too.
I'm wondering what happened to Hiiro? I know he was probably poisoned by his own senbon, so he's most likely dead now, but the lack of mention of Hiiro by Mikuro or Nanabi after the incident makes it a little too openended for me haha. Even if he's dead, I'm still burning with curiosity at his life status.
Great job though overall!
Juliette chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
This was a really good story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Great story
Nowriting chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I really enjoyed your portrayals of their character. It was very mature and dignified, since Neji lives a formal family life, and Tenten would have to be cool and calm to survive him.
jessi chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Great story!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Omg if I wasn't goodly eyes from the start, I am now! This was a fantastic little read!
Franny Mika chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
thanks for sharing this story! the plot was quite predictable, but I loved how you characterised Tenten and Neji close to the canon. keep it up! :D
dickpunkswhoayeah chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
nice:)
fokker333 chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Short and sweet. I like it. Well done.
Lili Bibi chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Such a beautiful ending! :')
Lili Bibi chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Aww...the kissing scene was so romantic! Luv!
Lili Bibi chapter 2 . 1/22/2013