Reviews for Southern Comfort
SuckerForDelena chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Hey there!

I know the probability that you still use this site are very very low, but I just wanna tell you that this Fic is amassing. I just started watching 'Lost' a few days ago and I really love Sawyer/Kate. They are so amassing, and they totally remind me of DELENA (The Vampire Diaries) and I love them. I love always love Bad boys and strong girls. And when let me tell you one thing, yours is the first lose story I have read. And it's amassing, fabulous, great and many more thing!

Hope you read this!

XOXOXO

-T
Readergirl24 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Well good :)
Andy Black Riddle chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I absolutely loved it. Nice, nice fic! :)
Wishlist93 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Great story! I loved it. And I loved that you mentioned Fox Mulder )
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I completely love it. It's on my alerts list.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
hey, great job! hope you write more! :)
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I really liked it. It was cute. Keep up the great work.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
the end. this needs more. please!
MistyX chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
This was a highly entertaining fact in pleasantry to read. It was emotional, yet the dimness of the night successfully sweeping in over the readers as well, giving you a sense of... tranquility over the fic.

Sawyer being Sawyer, Kate being Kate and resisiting him, but accepting his closeness of advancing in the end.

Highly pleasant to read!
foxcub chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Lovely ;-)
Tiddelywinks chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
ERG! PLEASE PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS STORY! i'm BEGGING you! i really like this and would LOVE it if you happened to...ya know...made another chapter!
MindOverMatter chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Very very good. Very very in character. And so very very romantic ;) Good job, though I wish it weren't a one shot, because I just can't get enough! Anyway, why don't you accept anonymous reviews? It's not like anyone would flame this story...
Isabelle8888 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
wow that was so good and so sweet, man i love them together.

come join my fansite and post some of ur work, please!
Cynthia Arrow chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Even though I think Sawyer's a jackass, and no horrible past can excuse that, he's interesting. Way more interesting than Jack. And you pretty well nailed his voice. Nice job.
BornWithAFever chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I love your story. S/K are great, we need some more fanfictions! : )