Reviews for Turnabout
darkfinder chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
not bad to bad it's over .
Picture Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Heartbreaking
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Here Aeryn is like the two sides of a coin. The tails side where she hides the pain, need and emotion behind the mask and the heads side where she is all she can be. While the heads side is infinitely more valuable she now realises that the true value of the coin is worth nothing without another. She has to wait until they both land heads up...

Wow, that was a shocking analogy. But that takes nothing way from the brilliance of this story which again left me with shivers. Another piece where Layton got the the heart of the character and explained so perfectly what was going on inside.

Thank you!
Florida Redleg chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Layton,

Ouch! Very, very good. Great, great depiction of emotions and feelings. Fantastic way for Aeryn to describe how she felt.

Great piece.

Joe,

Florida Redleg
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Oh, you have done it again-broken my heart with your prose. I never thought of Aeryn wearing masks since I never could understand in the show how one could learn not to have emotions. You made me understand how she did it-and why she couldn't wear the masks to hide her feelings any more. What is so sad about this piece is that you are right-from Aeryn's point of view, John is wearing a mask-of not caring about her. Only he is cheating and she doesn't know it. And you made me feel her bewilderment and new comprehension.