Reviews for My special day
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I felt so sad reading this. Poor Kuwabear :( I miss him already! Great way to end the story, but I would love to read more, like how Kurama and everyone else felt.
inge chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
that's depressing, you can really see how he'd feel like that. a few inconsistencies/things that didn't make sense (kuwabara wasn't revived, toguro missed his vital organs, kurama/shizuru pairing coming out of nowhere, kuwabaras being a great family when for all we know they were a bunch of nothings, as shizuru said about herself in one of the episodes where she told kuwabara to study and do something with his life) but overall touching. i agree with some people asking for a follow-up from the reactions of other characters. hiei's would certainly be interesting
kk911 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was really good, but please tell me you'll write another chapter with the others reactions that would make it even better! Please! o
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this is so sad, can we have another chapter with everybody's reactions to his death? how does botan and koenma feel, does botan have to ferry his soul and see his body?
NotYourAverageFangirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Omg... I just love this! it's so sad and...god, i just love it! good job! (never read this whlie listening to hurt by christina aguleria!)
mizz-jollyrancher chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
this is really sad and yet happy at tha same time you have to make more chapters so the others will know
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Hey, I just fond this. I wish you would make a second part to it. Maybe show what the others thought on that their friend is dead. I do like reading Kazuma fics. He the best!
fallen-angel-scorn chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow. I have to say, this is one of the best Kuwabara stories I have ever read.
Ookami Otome chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I was so close to tears, you portray Kazuma so well...and it's so sad about how his was adopted in your story ;-;
Suntiger chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Oh geez, I was so close to tears on this. aha. Not very helpful if you're listening to "Because of you" by Kelly Clarkson too. Anyways, this should make people think twice about Kuwabara. I have a lot of respect for this guy because well.. you don't meet a lot of men that actually have a honor code, and he treats Yukina like a doll. It's cute. But yea.. I love this. Continue your work.
La Editor chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This is a wonderful one-shot. I've never seen a fic from Kuwabara's POV, and I've never seen one that has actually delved into him and his feelings, thoughts. You should DEFINITELY write a multi-chapter about Kuwabara or something. But that's just me. . Ja ne!

bandit
babz chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
you should right a sequel of how the others react to kuwabara death. i do like this story and have read it a couple times already. please write a sequel.
babz chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Emily Raven chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Poor guy...he died on his birthday. Oh, pitypitypity...I hope he'll be reborn, though I never liked him that much, and supposed he was only there for comic relief.
Babz chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i love it. i hate how kuwabara is always forgotten or portrayed as an unneeded character. i hope u do a sequel cuz i really want to see how the others will react to his choices in life that he wouldn't even tell them. please write a sequel your really good. i can't wait for more on this subject.