Reviews for Just a Dream
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Grr. Dammit, Inuyasha! You had the perfect, PERFECT chance to tell her and you let it slip away? Gah!

This was a great story. I'm just pissed because of Inuyasha's stupidity.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i love it
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
First of all, before anything else, thanks for reviewing my stories. :D Thought I'd check out yours to review your fics as well.

Moving on...

I loved it, it was very descriptive. It was very well written from Inuyasha's point of view. The accuracy of how Inuyasha him self would describe things from a completely different time from his own was interesting.

Awesomeness!

...And you're a dude? Wow,never thought I'd see the day when a guy could write something as sweet as this one. My guy friends come up with the worst, most chauvinistic stories ever. _ .
Karahly chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This is a sweet little one-shot. I thoroughly enjoyed its clean structure and tenderness. _ Also, I would like to thank you for reviewing my story. You’re awesome.

Best regards,

Karahly
BlackParade chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
-Squeals- that was so kawaii! I loved it, really! And I think it's fuckin' awesome how a guy finally does a fanfic! Yay! Your writing style is amazing, and so are your ideas. I hope to talk to you sometime! Hurray for you and your loveable self, keep on writing! uhh...If you have any free time, could you do a girl a favor and read my fics? I'm seriously getting desperate now...
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Hm... Nicely done. Inuyasha seems a bit too soft for his character, but overall a very nice story. Good job!
iris dreamer chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
hm, I liked it. It was descriptive, and well written from Inuyasha's perspective. I liked how you mention how it's his first time to have fallen asleep while in his human form. Other little details, like describing everything that was foreign to him adds to the reader's understanding of Inuyasha. good job. :)

good luck job hunting and everything else that's going on lately. thanks for being the ever so supportive friend! :)

-iris dreamer :)
hellokittychic chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
aw...this story is very kawaii and sweet...(*smile* i'm just a hopeless romanitc newayz)...

hope to see more from u!
Ikioi Tiernay chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Hi Hououza! First off, I wanted to say thank you for the reviews you send me I love them.

I found this story slightly confusing...I don't believe I have seen the episode you refered to. I did like it though, I like the Inuyasha point of view, him being human made it all the more interesting. Well, I'm gonna go check out your other stuff!

Ja Ne
Radire chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
wow! its been a long time since i've read anything, and to readsomethign like this comming back (for a sec anyway...) is gonna spoil me... ah well. lets see: a) impressive. b) well done with the characters, they're difficult to actualy portray as not stereotypes of themselves. c) overall, A- ( - because it leaves us wanting... but it is truthfull.)
Sadistic Memory chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
why didn't he tell her yet? nononononono...oh well. I understand, because i just saw that part about danger. I thought this was well written indeed. I don't think you need to revise it at all.