Reviews for Love?
DJ chapter 26 . 6/25
You are such a great writer. This is my third time reading this and I fall in iove everytime. It's such a great story, you should have it published as a re-write! Keep writing and please please please finish your current stories.
DragonOwl chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
I love this story! Swan Lake with a twist was such a good idea, and your story contained everything a fairytale could need - action, magic, romance... I enjoyed reading it so much! I love how balanced all the characters are, and the way that Sheldon didn't forgive Ember straight away - it was very realistic. I also liked how you developed the characters more through their nightmares as well. Thanks for the amazing read!
DJ chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
I loved it! (Note to self: Start the sequel)
DJ chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I love your story I just dont like to stop reading just to review even though it doesn't that long
EmeraldHope chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
Loved it!
Magpie bullen chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Good so far apart from the numerous typos
IcingTheCake chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
I think ember got off easy. Servitude in her husband's home? That's like no punishment at all.
IcingTheCake chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Though I know lady ember was forced to do all those bad things, I still think she should be punished!
Yoffi chapter 26 . 4/15/2013
I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel... I hope this gets to the point if a sequel hasn't been stared yet. I do so hope that one has been started!
Yoffi chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
1 My favorit characters were Sheldon and Nenet, specifically their fighting and banter
2 Well ,maybe Harper but really I like him too so a better answer would be non .
3 I don't think that this last question still applies
Yoffi chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I laughed so hard I got worried I would wake my family :D.
Waterwolfwritter chapter 26 . 10/11/2012
That was a really good story
altogirl7 chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
alma chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
you know the difference between too and to. don't you ?
xxredpiscesxx chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I read this story before and quite honestly i loved it and you used my name in it too

but there's suppose to be 1r not 2