Reviews for Love?
biddle29 chapter 26 . 8/19
When I first started reading this, the engaged to someone you hate idea reminded me of the swan princess but I was like, nah, it's probably not based off that, but then it was and it made me so happy because this if the first GOOD story I've found based off of that and the swan princess is one of my favorite fairy tales! I absolutely loved this story and it made me so happy to read it!
I really enjoyed this story. Great job and congratulations! 600 reviews!
I really enjoyed this story - by the way 600 REVIEWS! Congratulations!
sildarmillion chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
Awww, you write the fluff and banter so well, that I was actually sad when the Swan Lake plot showed up, lol. I just wanted more of the cuteness. But I gotta give it to you, the last few lines of the Epilogue were incredibly sweet!
DJ chapter 26 . 6/25/2015
You are such a great writer. This is my third time reading this and I fall in iove everytime. It's such a great story, you should have it published as a re-write! Keep writing and please please please finish your current stories.
DragonOwl chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
I love this story! Swan Lake with a twist was such a good idea, and your story contained everything a fairytale could need - action, magic, romance... I enjoyed reading it so much! I love how balanced all the characters are, and the way that Sheldon didn't forgive Ember straight away - it was very realistic. I also liked how you developed the characters more through their nightmares as well. Thanks for the amazing read!
DJ chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
I loved it! (Note to self: Start the sequel)
DJ chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I love your story I just dont like to stop reading just to review even though it doesn't that long
EmeraldHope chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
Loved it!
Magpie bullen chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Good so far apart from the numerous typos
IcingTheCake chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
I think ember got off easy. Servitude in her husband's home? That's like no punishment at all.
IcingTheCake chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Though I know lady ember was forced to do all those bad things, I still think she should be punished!
Yoffi chapter 26 . 4/15/2013
I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel, I want a sequel... I hope this gets to the point if a sequel hasn't been stared yet. I do so hope that one has been started!
Yoffi chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
1 My favorit characters were Sheldon and Nenet, specifically their fighting and banter
2 Well ,maybe Harper but really I like him too so a better answer would be non .
3 I don't think that this last question still applies
Yoffi chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I laughed so hard I got worried I would wake my family :D.