Reviews for Stronger
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
its good :)
K chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
WHAT A FUCKING LOSER! SHE'S STRONGER? ALL HE HAD
TO DO WAS THREATEN TO SLAP HER AROUND AND SHE DECIDES SHE NEED THE GUY WHO CHEATED ON HER, SHE'S WEAKER.
RENA chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
LET'S SEE DARIEN SMACKS HER AROUND AND FOR DOING THE SAME THING HE DID AND SHE'S IN LOVE AGAIN?

THAT'S BEING STRONG, SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S A CANDIDATE FOR A ABUSIVE SPOUSE, WHAT A JOKE.
Cold Fire chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
::sigh:: that was...well, i didnt really lyke the ending no offense...she shouldnt decide to turn all "i dont need yoo nemore"-ish and then in 5 seconds turn baq...but itz just mai opinion...
dieonyourlips chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
That was really cute!
diane chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Ooooh, I really liked this story. I love Darien and Serena, and I adored seeing Serena's inner strength. Great job!
MoonWriter1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
good story! *smile* :)
Urmi chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
That was very cute _

-;- Mina-chan -;-
goddess pluto chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
i love this story and all your stories! please write more and continue write the others!
goddess pluto chapter 1 . 10/21/2001
i loved it! it was such a great story!
Raimu Link chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
WE LOVE THIS!

Raimu: I thought it was excellent! (I just think she should have stayed with Seiya... heh heh heh) *I* thought the Britney Spears lyrics made it hilarious.. & OMG! I can't believe she actually cut her hair! I've actually anticipated that for a while! :) :) :) Bravicima!

Link:It was cool, but sorry I think Britney sucks.

Raimu Is right she should have stayed with Seiya.

Cool.

Raimu: Hey! That wasn't a Britney-plug! I don't like her much either, I just thought it was funny! *hmpf* -

Link: I guess I didn't get it. Britney SUCKS! (Gives Raimu a raspberry)

Raimu: That's not the point, baka! I love your technique, though!

(Link blows more raspberries)

Raimu: That means he likes it _

Link: Yeah, right.

Raimu whispers: Don't worry... hee hee

Anywho! We both loved it in our own special way & we both think that you should keep up the good work!

Kofuku,

- Raimu -

Heh heh,

Link-
Sailor Nanomoon chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I really like your stories This one is pretty good.
Lady Darkness3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
kewl story will there be more
Writer Chick chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
This was really good...and to think a Bratny Queers song fit...
mmkay chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
GREAT! but...i cant stand seyia even going NEAR serena! IT WAS GREAT THOUGH!