Reviews for Before the clock struck twelve
Twinwolfsister chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I thought that it was beautiful, after all all she ever wanted was to see him again.
Blah x 1000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
...This made me cry! TToTT

It's so tragic! Oh my gosh...tears...ahhh...

I loved your story telling though...even though it wasn't a happy one...

Excellent work.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I've read a number of Spirited Away reunion future fics, and all of the better ones addressed the mortality/immortality issue. This is a realistic (as realistic as one gets with fantasy) look at what would happen to a little girl with a crush on an immortal. Time passes.
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is a beautifully writen story, it's something I can see happening if the movie had an afterward. Good job!
Artscapades chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
*whimpers* aww that is so sweet, in a depressing way, but sweet non the less.
Kogoro chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
A/N It wasn’t supposed to be that morbid ... honest.

Oh, really? But it was! Beautifully written and all, its jsut so sad that when writing reviews for it, you have to fight the growing lump in your throat and silence sobs that aren't usually the thing you expect when logging on and reading stories... I don't know what to say, other than your very brave and at the same time very provocative because this story is the kind that can awaken flamers in readers.

I'm not going to give you one though, seeing as you got me hanging at your every word and therefore made me interested in your work. Sigh, I'll just have to put you on my favourite authors list and the alert list... Good day to you;)
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I donno 'bout morbid... I found it quite sweet!
nolongerherereally chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I like this. It wasn't morbid, it was touching. They met again... yes, but only at her deathbed. In a way, it's nostalgic. Harshness and reality. They could never be together, as how I see it.
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Well, if you wanted to you could make a sequal, where they unexpectedly meet in spirit realm.
momojaja17 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is the best one shot fic i've seen for SA in months. The way you portrayed those two are beautiful, somehow this fic seemed to go very steadily, just my speed -

Morbid fics are what i am interested in. You are a great author, please make more fics for SA! The mood seemed really calm but sad in a way. Keep writing!

Momojaja17