Reviews for Original Vampire Brides: Road Trip
Nfinity Nite Monaghan chapter 21 . 4/19/2005
NO! NO NO No NO! You can't just end it like that! I demand a proper ending for a good story such as this! Where'd the funny go? *breaks down and weeps bitterly* You neglected us and now you end our relationship like this? Where and I going to get my crazy VH parodies now if you stick with POTO? *weeps even more bitterly* Don't leave us! *Takes deep breath to dredge up one last great memory* NO! *deeper breath* NO!
Lady ot Rings chapter 21 . 4/18/2005
Yay! You updated! It's...over? RB? Are you sure it's supposed to end this way? I mean, it's great that no one died *well, maybe the squirrel, but that's beside the point* but it just ended. And poor Carl seems to have gone insane. *Hugs Carl for the heck of it* Oh well, it was good while it lasted, I suppose. Now you just need to finish all of your other VH fics and make people like me and Nfinity and Ebon happy, k? It was really funny though. LoL

Lady
Aradia-hornbeam chapter 21 . 4/16/2005
lmao a random and hillarius ending for a randoma and hillarius story. Am now off in search of possible gerard butler parody's.
Ash Cool chapter 21 . 4/15/2005
NO! You ended it so...well...abruptly! How could you! :( . Just Kidding...I thoroughly enjoyed OVB, even though I wished it wouldn't have ended. Good luck with all your Phantom of the Opera stories and updates which seem to be plaguing my e-mail _
LeeniLovesPriss chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
Oh! I can't believe its over! Ah, well, I might have to go read it all over again...*goes off to do so*
eris86 chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
ah, a sense of purpose and a random squirrel. How cheery! Waiting for your HG fic...)
Carnicirthial chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
Really, that was pathetic. I demand a rewrite this instant! Terrible, disapointing, and somewhat depressing. If I can go back to my x-men fic you could go back to this one. Really... *pouts in corner*
Spaztic Arwen chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
one could have hoped for a better ending. this was a far to asbrupt way to end all of my fun! i really need to see Phantom just so i can read your other fics. well, i want to see it for other reasons too, but whatever.

i bid you adue
Adele Starminster chapter 20 . 4/9/2005
You haven't got writer's block for this, have you? I got my friend hooked on this, and she's wondering why I haven't printed out more of it for her at the library. So at least two people are waiting for updates. Probably a whole lot more. (The ratio of reviewing readers to nonreviewing readers is supposedly 1:3)

(looks at review)

That was long.

PS- Watch House, MD on Fox. Good show, awesome quotes.

Dr. Wilson: At least I try.

Dr. Gregory House: Well, as long as you're trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.

Dr. Wilson: And as long as you're not trying, you can say whatever you want.

Dr. Gregory House: So between us we can do anything. We can rule the world!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 3/4/2005
Vegan mind tricks! LMAO! That could have been a line from Spaceballs!
Terreis chapter 20 . 3/4/2005
Good grief! I have to review before I go home and am without the 'net all weekend. *gasp* What a concept!

Anyway...yes, the Argument Clinic. One of my favorite Python skits of all time. And the Ministry of Silly Walks (though that's rather hard to write), and the Spanish Inquisition. As someone once wrote (though I can't remember who)...'Worship the Python, it is very Monty'. I saw that on here, actually. Was it you?

The review. Poor squirrel. I'm so sorry it died. Though Van Helsing's shouts of 'EVIL!' made my sister laugh quite a bit while I read this out loud to her. Your story is becoming something of a tradition with her and I. Wow. You're playing a role in bonding me and my sister closer together.

Van Helsing is easily distracted. And I loved the description of his world. I think my cousin lives in that world sometimes. Marleen? Interesting name. Oh, well, if she's going to try and screw with Michael Crawford, then she deserves to get interrupted. Sorry. I'm not bitter or anything and...I LOVE GERARD BUTLER!

Goodness, Carl's getting violent! He said 'fronk'! *laughs* That's great. 'A Man of Vengeance' That's a wonderful title for a story. Hey, is that a real song? I've never heard it before! *gasp* Dracula! Don't kick Carl there! He'll never have children! Oh. Never mind. Ugh. Britney Spears. Blech. Please end that torture soon. That's worse than the Macarena.

Well...this review's bigger than Texas. I apologize for that. My sister said to tell you she loves your story! Of course, she also has 48 pictures of Orlando Bloom plastered to her wall and ceiling. But she's only 13. And the fact that she loves your story shows that there is some hope.
Nfinity chapter 20 . 3/4/2005
“Your Vegan mind tricks won’t work on me,” she said chirpily. *DIES LAUGHING*

For some reason that reminded me of Spock... I don't understand it either.

GREAT Chapter! Don't stop yet! I live for this random stuff, honest! I Loved the Leprechaun mentions. I have to ask, are they Green Leprechauns or are they another color? Viva La Green Leprechaun! (sorry, too much sugar):D

Nfinity
blah123456 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This is pretty funny. Was this on purpose or what;

Valhalla is SCANDINAVIAN. Zeus is Greek.

I mean, i'm sure it was on purpose to make things more random and funny, but i was just wondering because im like this Greek and Scandinavian mythology addict.
Aradia-hornbeam chapter 20 . 3/1/2005
Forty two? *calls to sister* "hey kat what does forty two mean?" *sister continues to get off with boy-friend*

huh, ok nope don't have a clue what that means lol

“If she did,” said Van Helsing, “I don’t remember it.” lmao genius!
random person chapter 20 . 2/28/2005
You are a genius. "Your Vegan mind tricks won't work on me."