Reviews for Skin Deep
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Actually, I think girly Sirius is a nice change. In so many fics Monny is a worse Weeping Wuss than I am now!
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, Sirius ::shakes head:: what to do? What to do?
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Brilliant. That's all that can be said. Hilarious and brilliant. I worship Sirius.
T.O. Bennett chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
*laughs hysterically* That was great! I can just see said situation unfolding in the unsuspecting walls of Hogwarts. *shakes head in amusement* Well done! Love your characterization on this. Absolutly brilliant!

Rock Steady,

Lucky
Digs chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
SWEET MERLIN’S ARSE! I’M BLOODY GORGEOUS!”

gotta love that line!
Sirius fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Just reread this! Loved Sirius's hilarious masculinity crisis, Remus's determination to stay ignorant of Quidditch boredom at ALL costs, Peter's favorite team losing, and Lily's beating up James. You really have a good way with humor and dialog. Hope you post some stuff again.
parhelia chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Absolutely hilarious. Thank you so much. I needed the laugh. And yes, I share the "why do they make him look so girly?" thoughts, but this somehow made it better. Bwhahaha!
yomomma578 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
what the fuck?
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Brilliant! YOU are brilliant! I think I cried, laughing as much as I did. Amazing work!
woelfin-akhuna chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
*lol* oh that was bloody brilliant! Just what I think padfoot would have been like... Go on like that, you're great.

Huggles

Akhuna
account chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
lol, brilliant story!
Joey Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I like you. You're funny - you just have the best sentences. Keep writing.
milky way bar chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
lol, i like. very unique. :P and funnifuls. :D
there goes my gun chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
A crackingly funny story, I enjoyed every word of it. You even made Peter interesting to read, the poor guy never gets a break!
Briana Rose chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
'“SWEET MERLIN’S ARSE! I’M BLOODY GORGEOUS!