Reviews for Crash
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Kaiba is so loving XD. Love it great oneshot!
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Good fanfic.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I really liked this. It may sound wierd, but when reading this, I felt like Kaiba's character wasn't thrown off once, which so often happens in these stories. Maybe that's why I liked it so much, I don't know. Anyways, good job!
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Puppyshipping. My favorite. _
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
...Killer! i was SO sure i've reviewed this... actually... i probably have... -blinkblink- anyways, whether i have or not doesn't matter. I really liked this! it has alot of potential for a sequal, but at the same time it's perfect without one.

_
magicianofblackchaos23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Woot! *huggles Pork Steak The Grande* This is so sweet that I want to give everyone hugs! *lets go* ; sorry bout that. But in all semi serious-ness, it rocked! \M/ o \M/
Misura chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I'd speak against you calling this a 'sad attempt at a S/J fic', except that I'm kind of hoping you'll live by the rule of 'If at first you don't succeed ... try again'. And I think that'd be something pretty and good, if this is anything to go by. I enjoyed reading this fic, in other words, especially the way Joey was snappy and Seto tried to keep his cool and got pretty defensive, before cracking just a little bit. Nothing rushed or so-sugary-it-rot-my-teeth, just a great and fun read. -
Yugi and Mai chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow cool story and do you remember us at all. We are now offically members and so now everyone can read our stories.

Please this is really good and you have done Seto's character perfectly by the way. Update soon.

hope you remember us and if not think of the grandpa/pegasus story you did and then you might know us.

bye

*Yugi*
misori chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Aw... /sniffles/ That... was... so... beautiful! /sob sob/

;_; You should write more Seto/Jou, dude! I LOVE IT!

I LOVE YOU! It's so... nice. There's their little confusion and uncertainty. There was the rage and how they unconsciously understood each other...

/sigh/ LOVELY! _ I LOVE YOU!

And I miss you! _ Write more Seto/Jou, yea? XP 'Cause Seto/Jou's awesome. XP

-Miso
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Cute. I liked Seto's little spaz session, very interesting. Those boys are so silly. Totally hot together but completely in denial most the time. *grins* Hope to see more of your work in the future! This was awesmoe. *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
anaraz chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
nice
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
O.o umm...

Interesting.

You said "fro" instead of "for" at one point...

But other than that, nice story!
Keiko101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
That was a really cute story! It came out really good. Um... I hope you have a good weekend too!
MutaKu chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Aw... Seto petted our cutie puppy. That's quiet a fluff. Anyway, since when they used the first name basic? I'm just confused, but that's okay. this fic still... aw... _
Nite Nite not logged in chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Heh, this was a cute fic. Seto...why do you torture JOey as such?

Seto: cause he's my inu and he does as I tell him to.

Joey: WHAT! *is not happy*

Seto: *purrs and smirks* yOU heard me.

N.N: _; Nice fic.