Reviews for Utopia
ichiruzuka chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
I still don't really get it... What actually happened? Why did Yami (or Atem) can possess Yugi? Heck, isn't the show just a dreamworld and Yami is just Yugi's split personality? So why didn't you resolves that matter and why do I feel this story more like a retelling of the show instead of an AU? I honestly can't understand, and I'm sorry.
Viskii chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
This is an amazing story. The dichotomy of the two worlds, and the ethics and emotions behind the choice the yamis must make... it's fantastic.

A fun read. Thanks for sharing.

-Viskii :)
Moonlight black rose chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
*pouts* no sequel! XO
Yai Kuu chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Sentence. There you go. No i'm kidding. Great story, i love'd it. nice twist. work on transistions though. kinda confusing where chapters left of. later Dragonlady80906
Hawk-EVB chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Wow...This story is so awesome! At first it was kind of confusing, but towards the middle, I completely understood! (Sort of...) Anyway, once I started reading it, I couldn't stop! -

~~~THIS is AWESOME~~~
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
AW! They're definitly cute together! I really can't believe that this fic is over already...It feels like yesterday I was just sitting down to read this! Well update soon plz!
kingleby chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
that was s agreat ending _ love it!
Anime Crazed chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Aww, lovely, the end was cute. Great fic! Congratulations on finishing! D
Nepha chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Aw...its finished. Good story. Bye
gbheart chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
aw what a sweet ending to a great story, I've thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish I hope you write more like it
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
This was a great story. I'm sorry it's over. Thank you for writing it.
ygodmyy20 chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
ah, gomen for not really reviewing on the other chappies! ; I didn't really start reading it, till you posted chapter 6...then i read it all, because i was curious heheh :D cute ending, i loved Yugi, kawaii! Well, i wonder what new story you are doing... can't wait to see! Loved it! :D
Vylet Lust chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
Wow! Another amazing chapter! I wonder what will happen next? ~scratching my head~ Hmm, please, update very soon! Can't wait to read the next one. Keep it up, yo, because I'm getting curious! _ LoL. ~p.k.
Anime Crazed chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
Fantastic chapter... so the 'game is finished... is there going to be another chapter? Do we find out if Yami and Seth get to be with their hikari's? Update soon! D
gbheart chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
wow amazing chapter once again plz update soon
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »