Reviews for Puppy's Paradise
RiTweakedRabbit chapter 17 . 11/23/2017
Without a doubt one of the best puppy-shipping fics I've read. I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth, desperate to know more. I hope this story does get more, but seeing as the last time it was updated was 2013, I doubt my luck extends that far. All the same, great job!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2017
I love this story 3
I really hope that you will finish it ...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
This fic came out my senior year of High School. (Man I'm old...) It's one I would really love to re-read. I remember I read many chapters of it and it was amazing. But I need an ending first! :D I hope there is more :)
supersteffy chapter 17 . 5/13/2017
Guess I wait and see if you keep that promise to finish it.
supersteffy chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
Wow, this is super well done! You have a great writing style and you did a wonderful job blending the song with the actions of the dance. Great pacing too!
NigerianGeek chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
Why are all the best fanfics incomplete? I'm not sure what to do with myself now
Radioactive Paradise chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
Keep going please!
1enchantedgirl chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Incredibly poetic. Just beautiful!
Earthspark chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Wow, this is good. I live in hope that you will finish it. You are on top of details and characterization. Thank you for writing! :)
Nychell21 chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
I Luv this story,JOUxSETO 4EVER!·
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I love this story! Please continue writing. ] keep up the great work!
berty05 chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
What happened? This is a gigantic cliff hanger! Please update!
NOTSOFASTKAIBA chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
So, I won't read this chapter. Nothing is worse then a cliff hanger. Once I see an update I will endulge but until then I will silently weep for your update.
NOTSOFASTKAIBA chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
i didnt think i would like this story but i confess i love it so far!
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
This is really good!
I really am enjoying it!
I hope you can update soon! I wanna read more and find out what's going to happen ️