Reviews for Ghost of a Man
d666lisa chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Brilliant poem, beautifully written :-)
Emily chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
OMG! This is really good! All I can say is WOW! I wonder if I could use this for a song. I think it would be great! Get back to me if you wouldn't mind! Thanks! :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like this. And I don't usually like poetry, so ten points for you.
NOT REAL ACCOUNT PLEASE DELETE chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
WOW. that was AMAZINGLY cool and random Lolls...
Clavel chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Gosh, I love this!
Starburst427 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
very creative! ur meant to be a poet/author! I know it! Anyway...that poem was so TOTALLY WICKED DUDE!Sowy 4 dat outburst! Much luv!

:: Jasmine :: P
Sandra Rose chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This one is so sweet, really it is. it potrays the love Suze feels for Jesse. I will just cry if they do not find a way to be together forever. I shall say again to keep on writing what you write.

Luv,

Cassandra
spitxfire chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Also very deep.
hushykid3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow! man that is an excellent poem! I am in awe... speechless in wonder... (but not of course textless)

how long did you work on it?
GOTHE6 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
sweet story you should consider making one about Paul for us Ps Fanatics
flonshoe chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
OMG THIS IS SO SWEET! I LUV IT! UR NOT CRAZEE UR AWESOME!
genies9 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Dude, person, that was good. Good enough to drag me out of my "I don't read the poetry stuff" stupor.
Ellen chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Ohmigod! That was so sweet! yet so sad. I love this. You must write another one.
Esodes08 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Oh.

Oh. Oh.

Oh.

Oh, oh, oh!

Wow.

Poor Suze.

You just have to feel bad for her sometimes. She finds the best guy in the ENTIRE world and she can't have him. Personally, though, I think she's going to have an early death. She, sadly enough, strikes me as somebody who ISN'T going to go of old age. Either she's going to live forever, or she's going to killed. IE, Murder. Poor thing. But it does get my brain thinking of more possible endings of Twilight. I don't know. Meg says it ends with everybody satisfied, but I don't think that's possible. I really don't.

But this poem, I have to hand it to you, Lolly. It's really nice; as you sad; in that bittersweet sort of way.

Well, I'll talk to you later.

Manda

P.S. Drop with the poetry and update Addicted. I miss it dearly. Flashlight is okay, but you're Jesse/Paul swap takes the cake. Or... milkshake?

Whatever. I'm odd. I know.
Que Sera Sarah chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Aww that was sweet.

I usually don't really like poetry, but I like yours. Especially the funny ones, but you write the serious ones really well too.

Good stuff!