Reviews for Always The Savior
Hyya chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Ah, this is a very old story, but I've only recently discovered The O.C and with it O.C fanfiction. That being said, this is such a great story! So emotive and heartbreaking. Things really would go to hell in a handbasket if it wasn't for Sandy. The only thing I didn't like was Ryan's yelling at Seth. It's weird, but even though Seth comes across as 'self-absorbed' in the show, I don't think you could call him 'selfish'. I think there's a difference. Anyway, I loved it.
kandyfanz123 chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
this is really good- cute story!
kandyfanz123 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
this is really good! i love sand and kirsten! they are so cute and kinda the model relationship for any married couple!
Fighting-this-War chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
oh my god! loved it! i was almost crying at some parts.. only thing i didnt like much was the switching from past to present tense.. but i think that may have been intentional and if it was, it kinda adds to the tension.

Well done x
bobjohnson chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
good fic, but i thought ryan was kind of a jerk to seth.
Chris chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
What can i say 7 chapters of kick ass story telling! I may drabble...I loved how you used parts of the episodes t continue with the story and how you extended the Kirsten and Sandy scenes from those particular episodes. Note to Josh; Do that! I especially loved how you mde rachel (the home-wrecking slut) out to be exactly that, and how Kirsten got her own back. wooho. Every character was perfect how you showed Sandy and Kirsten being all lovey-dovey and we all know there exactly like teenagers. You had me all upset when Kirsten didn't know how to cope. Ryan, would so take on the role you gave him in this story, he'd step up and be the father they never knew they had lol. Summer and Kirsten in chapter 7 aw...kudos to you, my little heart-strings were going and I LOVE how you finished it off with them being happy and lying next to each other revelling in each others warmth and everythin else. You are an amazing writer, let Josh Schwartz know you're available to write. But so sad it's over, you left me on a cliff-hanger for weeks, how could you, all, however is forgiven now that you've started writing 'Rhyme or Reason' and you can update that one daily now aswell ;). Thanks for the story, keep it up, see you soon with whatever new stuff you come up with. You are the man/woman...which, i dunno. Toodles
kirstencohen chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
Oh WOW that was really good. i just read it from start to finish and it was great. i loved it
Princess Oats 435 chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
Wonderful! Great job! I loved the end, and yay! Sandy's awake and okay!

I loved that Ryan yelled at Seth to grow up and start thinking about someone other than himself. And aww, the end when they're all in bed? So cute. I loved it. And as always, the Sandy and Kirsten interaction was amazing. They're so damn cute together.

Thank you for finishing it! It made my day! And for getting the third chapter of Rhyme or Reason up too, you are one busy little bee today, aren't you? Well, good for you! I however, have not been very productive today and should probably go finish my paper that I abandoned in order to read this. Don't worry this was so much better than some crappy paper. Great job!
Princess Oats 435 chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Okay, I just found this, and I have to say: It's incredible. No seriously, it's fantastic. I love how you portray Kirsten and Sandy's relationship, and how Sandy would do anything to protect her. They're by far my favorite characters and couple and you've done a wonderful job with this story. Is there another chapter where Sandy wakes up? Please? I could send you a cookie...or um...a dollar?

Anyway, this was excellent, mad props to you!
GladiatorCate chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
add more more more more
Steph36 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I'm really liking this story so far. Please continue!