Reviews for The Usual Stakes
Heinkel in a dress. *whistles*
FilledeMarius chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ha, this was a treat.
BigKwell chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I had to chuckle just imagining Heinkel in a dress.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
-snort- Nice one. That was just...good. Yeah. Gah, I should never review without having slept. '
The Silent Dark Jackal chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Yet again another interesting work of yours ( that i happened upon). Love the twisted little ending... specially with anderson -.

Keep up the great writing!
Sensoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Your disclaimer inspired me to say:

We, who write Iscariot fanfiction, are well aware of the things nuns and priests are not allowed to do. Very well aware.

Of course, Hellsing does manage to break several taboos. Please stop stating the blatantly obvious and remember that these priests and nuns also kill people. I don't think they're allowed to do that either.

Umm, yea. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. It's a humorous fic. To that one reviewer: Heinkel is seen in a dress on the title page of (I think it's the 3rd) Crossfire.
mslcat chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Heinkel in a dress?

Anderson shaved?

HA HA HA HA

Nice, I love it when characters are taken out of character (or out of their clothes) *wink*

good job.
DailyMassacre chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
XDD. hehehehe that was so cute.I love those to crazy section XI girls . AND they also arent supposed to go on killing rampages! but EVERYONE in Iscariot does that *snicker* *gasp* what waht what! Andersong actually shaved! I'm so shocked XD.
WGAnubis chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I thought it was great. I liked how Anderson basicly gave Heinkel a "I told you so"
Purgatory Bellhop chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This was really cute, and it made me chuckle. Keep up the good work.

-Purgatory Bellhop
Alucard's Familiar chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
*laughs* I love Heinkel and Yumie/Yumiko, and you characterized them rather well. It was good, nice job. _

~AF
Pt4a chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I love you. This actually made me smile.
Doot Doot dead account chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Heinkel...in a DRESS?

*falls over laughing* oh GOD THAT'S PRICELESS XD!

_ very good fic, this is going in my favorites!