Reviews for What Matters
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So, I'm taking the time to go back to the good ol days of when the people who posted actually cared about their work. And this story definitely brought on the nostalgia. Great writing, deeply disturbing and heartbreaking. I only caught one grammar mistake, which is so amazing to see compared to some of the stuff that is being posted now. I stopped breathing when Ginny threw herself in front of him. Though, I do wonder why that didn't kill Voldemort like it had when his mother had sacrificed herself to save him. But again, I still greatly enjoyed it.

Funny thing is...your penname is what made me read this one. I play WoW so seeing "paladin" kind of catches the eye sometimes. XD

Great job.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Quite Dark, with literally the loss of everyone. Still, It is a good read, and kudos to you for writing it!
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very Interesting and Touching fic.

Congratulations
firewolfalpha chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Uncut YuYu Hakusho DVDs ... *drools*

Snapping back to reality - I mean the fandom - which is the quote? I'm pretty sure it's from Yusuke, most of the speech seems like something he would say. YYH's my favorite anime, I also get a lot of my inspiration from that show.

I like the idea of Harry killing Dumbledore, but 'Harry James Potter walked away from Life that day, walked away because there was nothing more to do'? Did he kill himself?

I totally agree with what your author profile says -WAFF is hard! I can't write it, and I'm a girl myself! Angst, though ...*starts to furiously type one-shot YYH/HP xover started during history lecture at seven this morning*

Fire and Darkness Reigning,

Blaise Zira Ookami
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I did not like that. Sorry, that isn't meant as a flame, but I just didn't care for it. Too dark...
KyrieEleison88 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
oh god that was so sad :( poor Harry i always figured that would end like that
rburch chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Great writing, awesome adaptation of the Yu Yu Hakusho speach. Is it dark and depressing? Yes, but there's nothing wrong with that. Very good stand alone short. Oh, word of advice, next time get a few friends to come over and watch with you. Then you can all be sad and depressed together!

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, a great piece of writing.
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I thought it was good. So what, I think this is the kind of thing that would, presumably, happen to people under the kind of shit Harry is put under. I totally loved it though. I'll go for the goodness, even if it's angsty. Nice work.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
yikes! great fic, absolutely awesome! *shudders* to think, voldie pushed Harry over the edge, n look what happens.. brilliant job!
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Very dark
Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This is just great. Please hurry and write more. I can't wait to see what happens next.

emma
lolliekins chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
wow that is totally super nova major! i mean like wow! this is now officially one of my favourite reads! simply stellar gal!
Black Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
woah...

brilliantly written might I add...

Although it would be nice if you could do other peoples' points of view such as maybe Dumbledore or ginny... anyway, your choice but brilliant! Gosh! I wish I could write like you... My English classes would be so much easier...hhphm
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 11/14/2004

Neville died,

Luna died,

Everyone's dead!

And yet, it's so beautiful! :: sobs ::

How the hell do you do it, anyways?

Like, makie it terrible, yet so beautiful?

I still hate you, it's not fair.

Oh, and one last note: Poor Harry!

-Pinky
Tanydwr chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Good grief, that was sad! Can't you write anyone being a little bit cheerful? (Well, I guess Dark Harry in 'Dark Rage' is kind of cheerful, but that's not what I meant. He's psychotic.) Good though.

Keep up the good work.