Reviews for The Way We Weren't, or: How to Change the World
Dendera chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
OMG, that was brilliant. BRILLIANT. I was cracking up the entire time. "You see, unfortunately the writers seem to have had a collective aneurysm in recent months. So I put together a specialized team to make things right again.” Amen, sistah friend! I so agree; it's like the last few plot lines were written by retarded monkeys...or Joss Whedon. You and your team of specialists are welcome to change the DC world any time!
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
oi, that's bad.

chris dee chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
A neat little twist on the old blur-the-line between the writers and the pages. I've seen a bit of this in Harry Potter but never Birds of Prey. You found a very effective way to talk back to plot developments you find unacceptable in the comic, and beyond that, you're a talented writer. We knew that from Sleeping Beauty, and it comes out here as well: you have an excellent command of language, know how to keep it crisp and interesting, and write good, solid, character-credible dialogue. Very well done.
KZelda chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Incredibly hilarious! This was well-written with excellent characterization all around. Z should return for further adventures.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
ROFL! goodness that's fun stuff. I agree Tarantula need to... ahem "leave" but i actually like huntress, she's buddies with Dinah now though she needs to work out her issues with Babs.

I totatly agree that the teen titians need to be revamped, i only like superboy, wondergirl, and kid flash (aside from robin of course) the rest need to go join starbucks and make coffee or something. I was a huge fan of the orginal young justice and always thought that arrowette (Cissie King-Jones) and Tim made a good couple but that's just my thing (they at least could have dated for a bit)

Keep up the great work!
Esther-Channah chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
LOL! You have written the story most of us NW readers would have liked to write first. Matter of fact, I've copy-pasted the link to your story onto a thread on the NW message board. Thanks for making my day.
Eternal Paladin chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
That was great! Very clever way to "fix" Babs' and Dicks' world. (Totally agree with the changes, by the way!) I loved the way you got rid of Tarantula, but what you did to Huntress was SHEER GENIUS! It totally cracked me up.

Babs' reaction to Tarantula's and Huntress' death was great! And it was hilarious that Cassandra and Tim kidnapped Dick without telling him who they were or where they were going.

Your story was really well done. It made me laugh out loud several times, and the way you wrote the characters was right on.