Reviews for Public Library
purple pineapples chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Wow! This fanfic is awesome! I mean...seriously this is amazing i love this fanfic! Im shocked that this doesnt have like a thousand reviews...bcuz this fanfic deserves that many! Well neway this fanfic is really good! So keep up the GR8 work and plz post the next chapter as soon as u can...bcuz i 'need' to know what happens next! So again...i love this fanfic! Cya bye!
Unfabulousxox chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Really good so far :) I like it :)
w108 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Well, after reading the whole thing, I must say, that you may as well finish the whole thing. With all flaws aside, I always love a Curly/Rhonda pairing. Cheers!
w108 chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Well, you have the six best charachters in the series, in a good, slightly dramatic situation. But it's all happening too fast. Arnold probably wouldn't react so smoothly after the confession, and Curly just isn't crazy enough. Rhonda should be more flambuoyant, and Gerald just hasn't had enough airtime to tell the audience much of anything. But, all flaws aside, you have the basis of a very good story, but you just need to take more time, and see how the people in the series would react to situations givin. I mean... Helga and Rhonda... truth or dare? No way!
Pointy Objects chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
hey...this is really good. i like curly's emo glasses. it sucks, because i have 20/20 vision, and I can't wear emo glasses. So I just buy dollar store glasses and poke outte h lenses. I'm so emo. not really. anyway...update soon, PLEASE. or I'll open up a can...that's right A CAN.

OF BEANS. and throw them at you..and no one likes benans being thrown at them. Later days.

-Pointy_O
A reader chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
So far so good, keep up the good work. It feels good to see new talent evolving in front of my eyes. Hope you’ll update soon.

With Regards,

A Reader
Lyzz chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
This is really good! _ I like this story a lot, and can't wait for you to continue it. Keep up the good work!
bahjcb chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
This really is funny and very readable. I'm enjoying the story greatly.
Chae.Rim chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
So awsome. Please continue!
Lady G-Unit chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Please continue this story.I LOVE IT!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
Very good story. The only couple left is Phoebe and Gerald; just find a good excuse to put them alone in the dark for some time, and its done. Just one thing; why everyone is wondering how they will spend the time? Theyre in a huge library, so they are going to read, duh!
BellaMay76 chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Awesome as always. I was stoked to see that you updated. Sorry it took me a while to post a review, my internet connection was down for a up the good work!
King Cheetah chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Overall, VERY nicely done. At this point I'd advise you to rewrite chapter one incorperating the material from the beginning of chapter two. Still, a great effort. Looking forward to the next chapter. _

Your humble servant,

King cheetah
moon chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
i really lke this story and i cant wait to find out what happen next! please contiue
skatergirl13 chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
YES! Thank you for updating! I read chapter 3 over 4 times in the last two weeks I was so board. Awesome! Keep it up, and update soon!