Reviews for Imaginary Bonds
CrystolConeticut chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ive read ovr 60 Lost stories... and i think this is my fave :)

P.S. I kept smiling wen i was readin it... its just so sweet!
andaere chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw, really cute story. I love the idea, and the mental image of all the adults eating imaginary food (and the food fight!). This was well-written and in character. I like that Charlie started it all, and then Claire joined in, and Jack. Oh, and I like that this all stemmed from the famous peanut butter scene. (PB&J forever!)

The last line was really sweet, too. Thanks for sharing! :)
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
brilliant! loved it so much.
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Cute story. I'm ready to try some banoffie pie now. I've never really liked pie, but Charlie makes it sound delish. :) We Yanks really do need a bit more culture in our lives. Keep writing!

Adnawun chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Very cute and well written.

Brought a smile to my face.
RisaRiane chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Heyz! OMG! I love this! It's so sweet! and so funny! Goodluck with your writing! Ciao!

obsessedfangurl chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
HEHEHE i wuv it! haha it is awesome...Charlie and Claire make a perfect couple! awe... i love it! one question: are you done for like ever?
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This was nice, v. good one-shot.
evanescence2037 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I really love this fic and can't wait to read more of your works!

The emotion and reality (or should I say imagination?) you bring to this story is something that people can relate to, and not an easy feat to create. Major kudos to you!
Squire chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Loved this! Fantastic light moments!
Finnarith chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Squee! How adorable. I love the way you've opened up Charlie's invisible-food game to the other survivors, and *especially* when Charlie gave Vincent a dog biscuit! Simply too cute.
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Wow! I love it! That is hilarious- not to mention very well written- cute.
Cora chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
It was too funny. i loved it
kristin chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
lol! that was a cute story!

update soon!
Sirene chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This was fun, cute story!