Reviews for What would happen if
Ria Minamino chapter 1 . 8/10/2006 I really like this fic. Its nice because its not just some sex fic with not much else. You put meaning to it. You had something else going on, especially at the very end. Thats nice. *claps* )
Pleaki chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I meant to review this earlier. I love it. You have talent, keep it up.
vaudevillain king chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I believe my brain just EXPLODED.

I love you. / WRITE MORE.

RaiJack forevah.
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
You. Are. A. GOD. This is the best yaio I have read in MONTHS. I am deprived. (fangirl here). If I could I would keep you locked in a closet so that you could write for me. Or get you the show and then you could make this stuff happen. Oh...yes...
Lady Jueglerr chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*literally pants* I loved that. That was wonderful... sexy... and hawt. I heart you.

Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
XD I like it.
Hybrid-Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh, that was so awesome! Due to the perverted part of my mind, I didn't want this to end. But, even the unperverted parts were attracted to this fic. It's that good! Yay to my second-favorite XS pairing, Jackundo! (I love saying "Jackundo") I don't care about what those slash-haters say! RaiJack is a great pairing and that's final! Good job! _~
Lunar Lilly Muse chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
lilvior chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
yay yay yay! i want to read more where rai is dominant! i love how vulnerable you made jack seem! i like little one shots like this. do more, i dont care if they all end up similar, just put them in dif places or something.
LynnieTHM chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
O.O Oh my... This is awesome!1! XD
james chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
love this please write more:3 chapters
james chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
love this please write more:3
radient phoenix chapter 1 . 10/19/2005 that was.. wow. you hav i good skill for writing sexual romance. i will be reading more of you stories.(im not a yaio fan, i just thought that was good luck!
TheOriginalKateMonster chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
OMG! yay! that is the best Yoai one-shot iv'e ever read in all of the M rated Xaolin Showdown fics!

Keep it up your talented alright!

Kira :3
Call the Winds chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That was so great! I love how you write! Nice job!