Reviews for Love Broke The Curse
FlashGirl1992 chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
please hurry with the next chapter i love this story (:
Cesare the somnambulist chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
l uv shigurexmii and kyoxtohru... but yukixhana.. is weird o_O... i prefer akitoxhana- that what's up!
Xila chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
*pissed off kyo face*WON'T TAKE LONG? OVER A YEAR AND A HALF ISN'T TAKING LONG?

*baby kitten voice*rawr! (sounds more like mew-squeak)
furubaluver chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
umm hi.. i was just wondering when u were going to put up the next chapter... o by the way, i really like this story!
Kaori-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Nuwah! I finally started reading your story You should feel special, you know im more into originals . Anyways, I lub it . The only thing I have to say is that, at least at this point, I thought that the characters were a bit drawn out. Taken too much from the series... just a bit lifeless if you know what I mean, but I expect that youve improved on that later in the story, as you got more int it, ne? Other than that, I ::heart:: I ::heart:: and I will continue to read... And actually, Im suddenly inspired to write a fanfic myself, now... O.O wow...

Im gonna start one about the Mabudachi Trio sometime soon ... course Ive got my original to worry about too...; oh well
kawaiililneko968 chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
oh whens your next update gonna be?is he gonna tell her who it is or leave her in suspense?hm_O;
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
this good story pleaz write more soon
Sarah1281 chapter 9 . 8/24/2005

Tohru thinks Kyo likes someone else...that'll cause problems...
AnimeFreaks13 chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
Reb: in short, we have a really messed up relationship, Tohru thinks Kyo loves someone else, Yuki's going the opposite direction of Kyo when it comes to relationships, and Shigure and Mii are tight. Aight.

Lana: -rolls eyes-

Reb: update soon.
Cryysis chapter 9 . 7/22/2005
this was a good dhapter, i really liked it agin i hopethat u update oon, well i gtg, alterz1!
katydidit chapter 9 . 7/16/2005
w00t0rZ! New chapter!
LoveThyOphelia chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
kya! so cute! *yawn* sorry kanwi is really tired so her reveiw won't be long. kya kanwi really enjoys this story and hopes that you shall update soon again! (even though kanwi has no right to ask of this since she can not do the same *sigh*) anyway! kanwi gives this chappy a 4 outta 5! yeah it was a really good chappy, but kanwi still can't get used to yuki and hanajima *shivers* just a tinsey bit weird. but anywho's kudos to ya!

*Peace*
Dark-Shigure-16 chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
I love your story!It's so wonderful, I couldn't take my eyes away from it. GIVE MORE, GIVE MORE! _

Ki- chan
Unchained3011 chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
ARGH...i understand Kyo's dilemma but I really hope he tells Tohru soon...

more please!
Prozacfairy chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
Poor Tohru! She's got the complete wrong end of the stick! I hope Kyo gets his thumb out and tells her!