Reviews for Unpredictable
adambrody10 chapter 11 . 1/10/2005
:-(i love this story!glad you ended it on a good note though!ah i hope you think of stuff!
adambrody10 chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
omg!yay there back...!
adambrody10 chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
ah realy good!
i-luv-the-oc-and-smallville chapter 11 . 1/8/2005
aw, you're so mean! i love your story, and i really hope you continue sometime in the future! The only idea I could think of for you right now would be to take some of the seth/summer plots out of season one, and reverse the for example, for the first time they had sex, summer would be the one who was horrible, and seth would be the one who confessed he was a virgin, or something like that. Lol, I know it sucks but thats the only idea i have right now! I really hope you continue the story sometime!
kursk chapter 11 . 1/8/2005
I hope that you will update Heartaches soon, it is really great.
kursk chapter 10 . 1/1/2005
This fic is great, you should finish it.
Summer-Breeze-171 chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
And we all know Seth and Summer are the perfect couple...! This chapter was great, please update soon! :)
Princess Nayness chapter 10 . 12/22/2004
oh sorry i didn't realise u updated. omg i luv that song "this is the last time" and it goes so well wit the chapter! yay they r bak togetha :) hehe luv this story.
Prankster324 chapter 10 . 12/21/2004
I love this story. You have done a great job. Was that the end? If it wasn't, I hope you post soon.
svocfanatic chapter 10 . 12/14/2004
wow! two get back togethers and one break up in one chapter! wow! awesome! sweet! yeah u almost got me there in tears at the end. well plz... post soon!
adambrody10 chapter 9 . 12/11/2004
what did he really want?

Summer-Breeze-171 chapter 9 . 12/10/2004
I glad ur not gettin rid of Summer! That was a good chapter n I hope u post soon! :)
Princess Nayness chapter 9 . 12/9/2004
omg update soon :) thanx for reviewing mine! i can't wait for more.
svocfanatic chapter 9 . 12/9/2004
ok sweets! you freaked me out there a minute. i thought u were gonna get rid of Sum i was like no way! but yeah thanks for the warning! now i can't wait for how the whole situation will work! plz post soon!
i-luv-the-oc-and-smallville chapter 9 . 12/9/2004
omg, that was good, but poor summer! u need to get seth and summer back together!