Reviews for Sword Tongue
guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
it was badrang that took martins sword not vilu daska. daskar was the one that martins father luke went after because daskar killed sayna, lukes wife and martins mother.
OphyBoing chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear... not absense of fear" I read that somewhere and it fits with this.
OphyBoing chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
This is really good, well done, keep it up. :)
Sophy H chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was great! I really enjoyed it. -adds to fav-
Elmtail chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Uh...great story...just one thing wrong...it was Badrang who stole the sword. Vilu Daskar was Luke's enemy and Luke never took the sword. He gave it to Martin who after a couple of seasons wandered south where he was captured by Badrang, who stole the sword. Martin killed Badrang at the battle of Marshank and got his sword back. He then wandered south? where he came to mossflower. And the rest...well you should know the rest.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Ok, got THAT cleaned up...I love the kid, but seriously, can't he learn to run for the toilet?

I thought that was excellent. Real powerful. Be better for some redrafting and trimming of excess repetitions and re-ordering of sentiment, like any vigntette, but very good.

Kind of something I've been dying to point out, really. It's a SWORD, it's for killing, and it has no other purpose. Bravisimo.

May you fare well wherever you fare, and eyrie recieve you at journey's end.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
the sword! it's talking! XD me love talking swords...hm...ideas...friendship?...watching how legends change over time? how anything changes over time? good luck with the next chapter!
Solarflare Windrider chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
I've been reading the past chapters, and I must tell you that you're doing a good job! A story with a POV from a sword is very unique. Uniquegood. The chapters make you think deeply. Keep it up!
Cuiasodo chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
If you can write something that makes the reader think, that shows true talent. Keep up the good work!Mabey you could do the next one on honor if you already haven't done something like that already.

-He that lives by the sword, dies by the sword-

Signed,

Cuiasodo
dancingwithreality chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
It wasn't too long at all - it was brilliant! I'm glad my idea helped slightly and you could adapt it to create such a brilliant chapter - wow, this fiction's so good! No idea for you right now but will keep thinking and will review again if any come up... :) Keep writing!
dancingwithreality chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
I totally understand you dealing with emotions rather than any kind of storyline, and that works really well. The style of this is great as well - half poem, half story, mostly thought process. :) Next chapter please? Ideas...not that you need them, but what do you think about love and hate?
Hillside Dancing On chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
Ooh, very nice. A wonderful change from the "woodlanders are honest and brave, vermin are bullies and cowards" rule that Brian Jacques works so hard to drill into our minds. Seems the sword is the only one who has any brains in Mossflower.
Cuiasodo chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
Very deep stuff. I have no ideas for future stuff.
dancingwithreality chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
Very hardhitting and sharp - I really like it! It's so unusual and interesting. Next chapter ideas... hmm... the sword talks about its owners before Luke?
clara200 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
neat fic it's something different the pov of a sword.