Reviews for Mayday
Autohumans chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Wow! I didn't know that John had such 'colourful' language. And Scott needs to really think outside the square.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 13 . 3/24/2008
cool oc _ i really like this story _
Crispy Hobbit chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
Your story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading!
Hive Malkavian chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
OMG!

That was such an amazing read! It was totally awesome. I take my hat off to you!

The whole story was just riviting, I'm glad you noticed that John would have some serious issues with the whole Space Station being blown up. I was upset a little when Scott seemed to be a little nasty to John, but you made it all better later, when John met Alex.

Cool character. Loved the bonding. I was really worried when Alex was putting in her statement that IR had shot the chopper down! I was so worried! I was literally yelling at the next page to load to see what she'd do!

Well thank you so much for the wonderful read, it's just what I needed tonight. Really.

I'm sure John and Alex are gonna be fine, well done. I think I'm gonna go and read some more of your stuff now.

'Ta!

HM
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
*squeals* That is so great! I like how it isn't really a romance story, but there is a great potential for romance. I do wish you would have gone into more psycholocical (yes I can't spell) detail for John though. Those were the parts that I really enjoyed. Also, the interactions between Jeff and John. I've always pictured their relationship being a rocky one, and it was refreshing to see someone elses take on it. To bad there was so little of it.

Over all, great story :)
zeilfanaat chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
I'm very glad they found their way back to each other. The moment John was about to leave I was almost screaming to Alex: 'SAY something!' to John: 'Don't go! Tell her!'

And, what usually doesn't happen, they listened! ;)

Anyway, there are still some things we'd like to know. For example... what's in number five? And... what was with John's illusion of his mother?

Oh, I just want to add, I really liked two particular scenes. The one where Jeff is talking to John, and the one where Gordon thinks John has changed tactics and trying to make him feel guilty. Absolutely love that one.

But then, the whole story is great, so I shouldn't have expected anything else.

Hope to hear more of you in the near future.
Meercat chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
Wonderful story. Great plot/plot twists. A smooth, even writing style and, BLESS YOU, it is gramatically correct, properly punctuated, and spell checked! Most definitely the best movie-based fic I've ever read. And best of all, a female love-interest for a brother who DOESN'T have the initials "MS" (short for Mary Sue). *hee*

There are, however, a few points left addressed. Their absence leaves the reader feeling a bit of a jar-make that a hard thud-at the end of the story.

1) The cause of John's hallucinations-was it the odd odor that Gordon smelled, some scrubber malfunction or a gas/chemical leak? If so, Scott's up there now-won't he be affected? (EEK!) Or was John truly "cracking up"?

2) Alex's superiors are already watching her every move and word, especially the overly cautious "shrink." Retracting her report will almost certainly be the final straw. I am most glad IR didn't have to sacrifice her in order to free Jeff. Or did they? Only time-and a sequel-will tell... (hint wink: after the Hood's attack, Tracy Island could use a Head of Security, don't you think? wink hint) :)

So yes, I most definitely hope there will be a sequel.

Well done.
darkhelmetj chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
Agent Five, this is a wonderful story. You had me captivated all the way through (you still do, for that matter), and I can only hope that you'll have a sequel. You've managed to take these characters and have made them transcend the normal stereotypes that they are forced into. They are completely believable people. Also, the plot was superb - you caught me a few times with plot twists that I likely should have seen. ;) I actually Alex was going to . . . never mind, I shouldn't wreck it for people that haven't read that far.

Great work! Please, keep writing. :)
Marblez chapter 13 . 1/2/2005
do I hear a sequal on the way...well I hope so anyway but it could just be my annoying brother. great story, glad they got together. A sequal would be well worth it mate!
May Portland chapter 13 . 1/2/2005
Wonderful story! Just can't find any other words; I really loved it!
griiffins chapter 13 . 1/2/2005
FIN? Does that mean that's it? NO! That's not good! My fave ever Thunderbirds story is finished? This can't be happening! Such a sweet chappie, glad they got back together. They make a cute couple, like two peas in a pod! F.A.B. story, luved it to bits!
ladc chapter 13 . 1/2/2005
Nice chapter. I really feel for John.

Are we ever going to find out what is in that fifth package?
zeilfanaat chapter 12 . 12/31/2004
AH! I've just found this story, and now you're leaving it here? Please update soon!

I love the way this story goes (and that while I don't particularly like the movie... I prefer the TV-series, so this is a huge compliment ;) )

Please update soon, please?
ladc chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Wow, very interesting twists and turns to this story. Nice job.
darkhelmetj chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Wow, these last two chapters were an absolute emotional rollercoaster! Who'd have thought that the Hood would be able to control Scott from that distance? I wonder if the Hood's drained now, or if he could still do something. Would this also mean that he could control people as far away as Thunderbird Five, out of curiosity?

I love the way that you weaved Alex back into the plot - the entire mess with Jeff is actually brilliant, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Merry Christmas to you, and I wish you good health and success in the coming year. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »