Reviews for Hyuugasama, this must be your lucky day
Towards the sun chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
My my, what a drama. Most excelente chapter.
one that you dont need to know chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
PLEASE make a sequal! :)
darkchocol8807 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
first chap is better, though i like the brighter outlook of a shikatema on the second one... but i love this story altogether! specially love the kakasaku snippet (die-hard fan, if it's not obvious enough)

this is really cute though! and yes, 2 years with jiraiya, naruto was bound to pick up some of his bad habits.

a sequel would be really nice *hint*hint*

DarkC
Past the Point of Sanity chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
I liked the second ending a lot more, I thought it was more in character for Naruto, but they were both good!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Oh, I love this so much! It's going right to my favorites, most definately! O You have a real talent for writing, and I think my mad-sounding chuckles and sudden bursts of laughter and tears have probably disturbed my family at this point. ;)
echolock chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Wow... Just... Wow. That was one of the coolest things I ever read. Congratulations, I think you really did the personalities well. You are now one of my favorite authors. Yay!

-Peace

-Alex
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
omg! thats was soo cute! (although I don't know if i totally support the Sakura x Kakashi paring ;-b) make another chapter, FAST! AGHH!
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Very smooth alternate ending. I think i like this one more because it feels more natural.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
The fan club schtick was super funny! great story. loved Hinata's actions and twist in the end
Vivi007Nee chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Ohmigosh, I totally just DIED. AGH. I totally flipping ADORE Hinata, which is weird, because I have an extremely LOW tolerance for any kind of bishojo. Ever. Maybe it's 'cause she reminds me of me. ANYWHO. Migosh. Migosh. This is totally bloody spectacular. XD; The time is now 3:04 am, and I could not be happier that I devoted my last waking moments to reading this ficcy; I'm glad your genius is being rewarded with a trip to ASIA! ROCK AWN! (ahem) Sorry. I visited earlier, and I'm a little, as you say, 'pumped up'...

and drugged out beyond belief on lack of sleep...

ANYWHO. Bloody flipping awesome ficcy, keep writing! .
Peter Butchens chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Hm I like the alternative ending better. The first ending was satisfying, but compared to the alternative a little bit too cheesy (although i like good cheese XD). And it was more Naruto-like to say such things.

I have no complains with the rest of the story. Espacially the NaruTsu Part... and of cause our beloved, women troubled Shika who deals so... um bravely xD! with his awkward situation. Of cause he's much better off then with a fanclub ... or not XD.

I dunno if a Sequel would be good. Maybe, but maybe not. It looks like a good One-Shot too me So maybe you can get another Story with Naruto or maybe Shika (I'd like to see Tayuya once xD)... or maybe you get your ongoing fictions going XD"

So... do as you like, when you get the chance, but do something XD
mythril dust chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Very nice story. I wonder what unlady-like phrase could have possibly burst from Hinata's lips.

You created a very amusing situation with those two. It was indeed Hyuga-sama's lucky day.

I liked both endings. The first was sweeter and more heatwarming. The second seemed more coherent with the rest of the story and Naruto was more in-character. But it's hard to say which one I liked the most. A mixture of those two might have been the best: a confession followed by his smart remark regarding her coat.
Phishy Chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Okay, so this definitely isn't one of my favorite pairings, but I did enjoy the story, and I got more of a feel for your style of writing Naruto.

Simply stated, I love it. Tis wonderful how you make them when they're older, and how you change things around. I epecially like how you add Temari and Ino in with Shikamaru to form love triangles, and I love Shizune/Tsunade's inclusion in the plots and such. It's all in good fun, and it's lighthearted and fun to read. I even manage to enjoy Sakura, and of course, Kakashi. I like your hints about those two. x3

Can't wait for more of your stuff.
Kowaiki chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is so cute Ester! I think you captured everyone's personality very well, especially Hinata's. Personally I think NaruHina are the cutest couple in Naruto. Tell you what, I smiled all the way while reading this chapter.

ps guess who I am? I think you'll know by looking at my nickname ;D
DBoon chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Both endings RULED! go hinata-chan!