Reviews for Old Enough
Selkura chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Awww! It's so cute!
Kawaiilila chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Wow. That was...wow just wow. That story was just...OMG it was really good haha I can't find any words to describe it
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I just wanted to let you know that "interactive and you-based" fics aren't allowed to be posted on the site. I won't report it, but I suggest changing it (or at least making sure you have a copy on your computer) in case it does get reported.
Silberias chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
So yeah. I love this. A lot.

I love the second person perspective you have-I adore writing in it and I love finding other authors, particularly KakaSaku shippers, who do the same :)

This was also really sweet and lacking in cliches as well as angst-which is always a plus for this nut :)

Thanks for the lovely story!

nut
quarterdark chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
wow did not see that coming but i liked it all the same
moor chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
(Still going through your fics, forgive me for camping!)

Love the way you deliver your stories & how you incorporate the humour! :D
charredfeathers chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Beautiful two-shot.

Honestly, it's fanfics like these that make my day.

I love the whole POV/second-person you had going. When handled well, it effectively brings out all the emotion you want to convey in a piece. You did just that... and even managed to squeeze out a few tears from my eyes.

Lovely work! XD
TanksAndHeals chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
so pretty :3
CobaltHeart chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
aww, very romantic and cute.
Bbibi chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
OMG! I LOVVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES! THIS IS SOO WELL WRITTEN! (emm... sorry for the caps lock)

Where do you get all your ideas? I wish so damn much I could write like you! Everything you upload something, it's like a burst of genius! Everything is always tied prefectly, no matter the subject, the tone... Seriously, you HAVE to keep writing!

Thanks a lot!
rividori chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
This is great! I read it through twice. lol.

Well written too. _
ReedaX chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Awsome job!
ReedaX chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Every bit of it was enjoyable.
ShipperTrish chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
YEA! I was not expecting that ending at all! Your so awesome! D
LadyLefaye chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Totally did not expect that ending...very nice!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »