Reviews for The Raven Call
xpoisonkiss chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
Wonderful story. I cannot wait to read some more. :)
CRICKET chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
embrooke chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
hurry up w/ another chapter please!
Avalon's mists chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
mary sue with sue name
si-star-x chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
Oh, I want a new chapter! This was good, very good. :]
butterbunnyz4evr chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
umm...why, hello! i used to be Po but i took a very long break from FF and now im a bunny made of butter. _ i remembered your story from before and i looked at my review from then... man was i annoying. i now have a different veiwpoint on johnny depp... i love him! haha, after i saw benny and joon as well as POTC 1&2...what can i say? hes adorable. You know..i know a girl named Raven...shes a hoe who can't stay out of other people's bussiness and she cries if you call her fat or poor (i have no problem with either the fat or the poor, except when it comes to her.). lol. well your raven is much better needless to say. um. anyway. bye! _
Anon chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
I really like your Edward story its so wonderful. Its nice that you combind two lonly people together i hope you update soon.
Starfire Gracen chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
please update soon!
screaming Iloveyouso chapter 1 . 7/5/2006

Haha, I love the story. You're the first person on fanfic who has been able to properly capture Edward's personality.
KlutsMuts chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
Aw this story is so sweet! Please update soon!
hikaru chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
All right, all ready! I'll review! Geeze~! gonna update soon? I hope so. If not, I'll hunt you down and kill you! Cookies for you if you update!
TheOddOne chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
I'm a nerd... and I absolutly freakin' love it! SOrry random moment 0_0' I like your ficcy! Update! FOr all of us! Or more random spaz attacks will occure? o_O
DaydreamingTurtle chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
Yay! You updated! I liked the way that you described Edward, when he was in the sun. One, because there was so much detail and, two, because that's how people like to imagine him.
Lorien Urbani chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
Wondeful! I can feel a special bond between Raven and Edward forming. Friendship, strong friendship. Or maybe more...In a platonic sense, yes,but they seem to be so close, and they don't even know it. He just wants to be loved, and she just wants to be understood, and they can give that to each other.

I hope Stacey won't ruin it she told their parents, Raven would be robbed of Edward and maybe the town folk would make his life a misery.

Write more soon!
Feigh chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
It has been a long time since I've talked to you1

Your newest chapter is very very awesome.

You depict edward just like Tim Burton, Eith the way he acts, looks, thinks, speaks, everything!

You are so talented at fan fictions!

keep up the great work!