Reviews for The Raven Call
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
UPDATE! NOW! I COMMAND YOU!
ViCioUsKiTTie chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Oh jeeze.

haha it's great.

Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
this story is totally cool! i'm all horny for edward, so keep it coming. and anyone who likes the beatles is good in my book!
hiya chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
I can't believe that I haven't read this story earlier! What was I thinking? Anyway, I'm very, very pleased with your story, and by chance, would Stacey happen to be a Mary-Sue? Because she sure sounds like one. All she needs is a really, really tragic backstory. But Raven on the other hand, Raven I like. A lot. Probably because she reminds me of myself, execept I've never seen Johnny Depp in leather. Dang it. Anyway, update as soon as you can, the sooner the better!
coolmarauders chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
Omigod! This story is so awesome! I love it so much! Well, that might partially be because I love Edward Scissorhands, but who cares! I LOVE IT!

Moony of CM (coolmarauders)
coolmarauders chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Aw, how cute.

Moony of CM (coolmarauders)
Toxo chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Aww...Don't stop there! It's a wonderful story! I'll keep my eye on this fic. :]
Link-rox chapter 7 . 2/16/2006

Don't stop here it was just getting good!

I mean the whole story is good!

But still keep going!

PLEASE!
DaydreamingTurtle chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
Huzzah! You're back!
LittleFlowerLei chapter 7 . 2/8/2006
I totally Love it. YOU MUST UPDATE OR EDWARD WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! MUHAHHAHA *mauls Edward*
E.B.Ramsey chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
O! *bounces up and down in seat with anxiety* (I really did) No cliffhangers! more story, too good to stop. more please.
HugsForPenguin chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! TELL ME!
kirsten chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
hey amy i love this storie cant wait for more luv ya hun x
southernxnitemare chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
aw man! finish! i need another chapter to read!
punkfire chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
I LOVE your story! You write so well. I hate Stacey so much. She going to do somthing stupid, I just know it! Beautiful story, continue.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »