Reviews for Frozen
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Cool! Write one about 3!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
No, stop doing this to me! Your fics are so painfully depressing! ...But that's exactly why I love them so much. _
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Awsome. Undeiably awsome. I really liked this story ahd the personality you gave to the waltz was perfect. he was a bit bumb and a bit crazy but adorable. So sorry to hear about his fate (Black Waltz #3 should have had a cameo though)
ChaosWEAPON chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Ok, I'm adding this to my faves. I love Waltz ficts!
nowhere but there chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Wow, this was good. Very touching, and you really captured how Black Waltz #1 probably thought. Very nice
FangXianfu chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
this is pretty dark. where the hell did you get the idea for this from? It's not in the game at all! Not that it's bad, i think it really kicks ass, these are wicked. You should write a sequel or two.
A.K chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Ooooh! I really like this one! _ I have to admit I never gave much thought to the personalities of the individual Black Waltzes, but the voice and mentality you've chosen for this particular Waltz is just so adorably charming. If the game hadn't decreed that he had to die, I think I'd be his friend. The ending was bittersweet and melancholy at once... I'm very fond of your writing style. I'm looking forward to reading whatever else you might write...
WindowPerson chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
that was one of the most original fanfics i have ever read, i thought the ending was rather chilling. it was also cool how you never actually narrarated his deathb
Guardian chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
This was both hilarious and chilling all at once. "Snoffitch' - you had me sympathizing for the happily mad Black Waltz, and then you kill him. Mr. Bell. I want a Mr. Bell. This was amazing. Damn, I want to finish FF9 so I can read the rest of your fics.
Ivyna J. Spyder chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
That was... ::tries to think of right word:: ...spiffy. Yes, undeniably spiffy. _;; Cute in a weird way at some parts, having him be like a little kid was a neat idea... Kind of a sad ending, though. ( All in all I really liked it! _ (I like all your stuff, though...) Hmm... are you gonna do one of No. 2, or is there really not much to work with? P
pariah chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
*puts it on her favourites* Blech. I really hate the Alexandrian army gals. Beatrix, yes, army, no. Being so mean to the Black Waltz... I always thought Black Waltz No 1 was nuts, and after reading this fic I still thought he was nuts... now, just in a curious thinking-too-much kind of way. Grr, mean No 2. I like Black Waltzes, but No 2 never stood out much. And he told No 1 to go to hell in this fic. Proo on him! This made me laugh a lot, and I don't know why. Ohhh. No wonder. It's 2:50 AM. - No 1: 'I asked him how he was doing one day and he told me to go to hell. What was he talking about? I asked him how he was doing, not where I should go. Idiot.' Me: "Ha ha! Oh man, that's rich! Keeheehee!" - No 1: "Go over there, ok?" Snowlion: "Rrrrrrrrrrr." Me: "Heehee! The snowlion rrr'd!"
Vivi's Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
Ooooooo...I never thought of No. 1 in that way...*whimpers* poor, poor No. 1! *starts crying mournfully* But anywayz, great story! Hehehehahahahaha! Stupid lady guards! *also zaps a lady guard that walks by for no reason* Take that! Hmph...well gotz to go! Gotz to go look fer somethin! *runs around frantically trying to find the missing canary* x. Maybe we really should just get a new one...*another lady guard walks by* Lady guard: Stupid! Me: Hey! I'm not stupid! *zaps her also* . The nerve of those guards...*grumble grumble...* This is getting long huh? Oh well, who cares? *runs up to Vivi and grabs bell* Hehe mine! *rings bell* Hehehehheheheh! *walks away* Wait a minute! *runs back and also grabs Vivi and drags him away* Hehe MINE! . Ok, i'll go now...now where's that canary? .