Reviews for So What?
DEATH2Takari chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You are so not sorry for making Tai the villain, otherwise you would NEVER have bloody done it. Do you even READ half of the Taito fics out there?

Tai would NOT be a homophobe! How dare you make my favourite character one of the creatures I hate most!

In case you didn't watch the episodes, Tai was the one who valued friendship much more than blondie ever did!

Matt didn't give a toss. Especially in the second season when he went off with Sora!

And why the hell can't people get over the fact that Takari DOESN'T HAPPEN! Get a life! Takari is SOOOO pathetic and predictable now! It's so bloody boring.

Next time you put someone as a homophobe, DO NOT put Tai as the homophobe! He is NOT like that! It'd be more Cody, or Sora, or Kari! She's certainly NOT perfect! And STOP with the Davis bashing you moron! Davis has stopped trying to break them up! Get a life you FREAK!

The only freaks that should be stopped are the bloody Davis bashers! The Tai bashers! And the moronic Takari fans!

They're the FREAKS that need stopping!
fani90 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
that bastard! tai!argh! was sad story...good...but sad...
sq chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
great story!
Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
A sequel would be nice...
Rachel Lynn chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
*sobs* Jyou! Gyah! Awesome story! I love the way you had Yama and Jyou together, and I love the fact that Michelle and Yama didn't fall in love, but remained roommates. Too cool! *Excellent* fic!
FrenchToastie chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
*cries* POOR JYOU!
Mei - Tsuchi no Otome chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
*cries* oh gawd that was sad... *grabs a tissue box* Jyouto is a good pairing... I like it... I've never seen Taichi evil like that... *still loves Yamachi* and please write more shounen-ai! Please? *sniffs* You're so good at it! I really loved this fic... *stops herself before she can start crying again*
Justice For Nobody chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
I know this is kinda late for a review, but I really like this one, although I think that the font is a tad bit too small, but I like the pairing, and it's a pretty good attempt at a first yaoi. Nice!
shimmercat chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
That was so... sad... As a memeber of the Yamajyou community, I salute you! For standing up for what you believe in, even if it's not the easiest thing to do. And sometimes you get burned when you play with fire. Burns hurt, but they also tell you that you're alive... See, you got me, SHIMMERCAT, waxing poetical. I NEVER wax poetical...
Dark chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
The story was okay, i am a big reader and i write myself. But the truth is i've never watched the show ever. Or read any stories or anything else there is on this digimon stuff. Just my friend told me how sad this story was, and how she cried. Course i didn't cry, I'm a MAN. But i found it pretty cool with the swearing and the gun stuff(you needed more of a struggle for suspense).
Lovin'Brolli chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
*cries hysterically* good for you! good for you! *doesn't know what else to say* i hate ignorant people! i hate them! ahhh...lovely story. im composed now. very well written!
Cheyenne-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
*Cries* Waahahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't even usually like yaoi stories but this one's really good! And it was so sad! Anyway, I say again, really really good. *_*
Bubbles chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Hey PM! I luved it! It was good! And sad! But Really awesome 4 your 1st {and last} yaoi fic! _~
Miss Kaizer If Ya Nasty chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
*sniffle* How sad! Poor Jyou and Yama! I loved it. Hope you write more yaoi in the future
musouka chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Sometimes when you get inspired, it doesn't matter what the couple is...anyway, I REALLY enjoyed this fic, and not just because I'm a Yamajyou-holic. A lot of what was said was very true to life, and it was very interesting to see a fanfic deal with the situation with giving it a pat ending or having EVERYONE be gay...As I said, excellent work. ::adds fic and author to favorites::