Reviews for Mirage of the Truth
EllenAllenPoe chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
Great story. No one really writes about Mriage. Keep writing.
Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I remember reading this fic before I had an account. I'm definitely going to have to re-read it now, and continue to be in awe of this wonderful story. :D Faved!
boo56 chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
update plz:)
Boo Goes Squeak chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
This is such a great story, but you haven't updated in ages. I won't complain, although I am disappointed. I hope that some day you'll choose to carry on with this. You've done a wonderful job so far.

-Boo (formerly Raven's Girlfriend)
Boo Goes Squeak chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
I like Chives. At first I thought it might be Edna Mode, but what would she be doing picking up models from the airport? She's too important for that! Poor Mirage, stuck with an airhead. Maybe that drove her to villainy. Anyway, keep up the good work!

-Boo (formerly Raven's Girlfriend)
kamooi chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
this story kicks ash. wheres the rest? keep kickin ash. HELL YES
Jason chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
Kelsey, I am absolutely loving this story. My only quam is the length of time it takes you to get each chapter in (of course.) What's so fantastic is that I'm caught up in the story and have no idea how it's going to get to the part where The Incredibles beings. I tip my imaginary hat to you Kelsey. See you Monday!

PS: "Cool club was here."
Me The Cat chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
Hey lovely lady!

It's Chani from OBE. I really like this story and I usually won't read anything but Harry Potter. Keep it up! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

*Me The Cat*
Red Panda Bear chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
Please update Soon!
Maiden of the BH chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
I'm sorry for taking so long to review, but I was super busy all semester. I'm back now and happy to read more of your lovely story!

Don't worry if your story's going to be long. Pretty much all of my fanfics (except for the one shots) are going to be in the "over 50 chapters" range.

O! Syndrome! Coolness!

That stinks that Angelica didn't wake her up earlier. *fumes at Angelica*

You've got Edna just right! The characterization is perfect!

Do you have a beta? Do you want one? You seemed to have lots of grammatical mistakes in this chapter. Nothing big, but still, a lot of little things. I'd be willing to beta for you if you wanted. I already beta a few other stories.
Gephete chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
I absolutely CANNOT get enough! I mean, each chapter justs add on in the fabulousity(I don't think if that's really a word but, that's just how great this story is! I'm practically hysterical!) of your writing. I mean, I just can't WAIT until the next chapter(and the one after that and the next one after that and the one after that and the once after, etc. etc.)! Honestly, I don't really know how to round this "critique." I had expected that Lika would subconsciously cast an illusion to look her absolute best and that's how she would have been picked up for Buddy but, now I'm not so sure and the suspense has me strung up, tense with excitement as I wait for the next installment(s). HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
God of Hats chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
What? You made Chives a S/he? Kelsey, as creater of Chives I am bothered by your "choice" of gender. Okay, I shall back down this one time, for this is your story. But, I shall return! *shakes fist* I've enjoyed this story thus far though and would like to see it be finished. When you finish up with Anything Goes *bleh* then maybe you can get back onto the story.

Don't Give up!

I believe in you!

~Jason .~
auri mynonys chapter 9 . 10/3/2005
Ohh... I REALLY like this story... update soon, please! Can't wait to see what else happens, especially with the darling Mr. Pine... *evil grin*
ari chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
hey! omg, the end line was great! you got edna PERFECTLY! i still think we should write somehting together ; D

RubyVulpix chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
This chapter was really,really,really good!Edna was great in this chapter!This story is great so far!

Keep on the good work!